Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

SwordWarrior said:
Gimp m8.. please tell me wen i use Euro client.. it works but gates dont open... then wen i try download exe.. it wont let me.. >.<
Well, my mystic powers to see what error/whatever you get don't seem to work right now so you'll have to tell me the error or give me an overview of what happens.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

i have the map patch etc. but still cant see hellspawn, also got item patches and data patches but still dont work, do i need full client for this?!

congrats to smasher on 1st guild on the server, n1 m8

congrats to muthatuka on 1st to get lvl 100, w00t

/4fun :D

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

cLu3LeSs said:
i have the map patch etc. but still cant see hellspawn, also got item patches and data patches but still dont work, do i need full client for this?!

Nice achievement, well done you two

/Asra

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Brand new website pretty much FINISHED!
Only thing that needs to be done is the server status page now :).
Website can be found at www.disturbed-server.be

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:

was a shock to see the horn, hehe hopefully we can get some nice hunts going on when where all stronger

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

To anyone whos wondering, yes you need the client aswell as the patches to see all correctly, including the HellSpawn map. I'll find it and reupload the map seperately though. I will start uploading the full client which does not need patching yet soon as i get the DNS thing working.

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield

nice lil server Oo bit put off by ppl running up and 1 hitting me 3 times in a row.

/Buggy

Holty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2004
hull

server just gone down any reason why ?

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

gimps net crashed again me thinks:cray:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

It's not my net that crashes, it's the cable which is being disconnected all the time due to the cable going just from the side of the door box which is being changed right now lol. I told them to leave the wire alone now.

About the PK'ing, i'll sort something out with the level differences.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

hmm, my player stats siggy is kool, but the mc is wrong on it... any ideas why??

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

The player count siggys are updated once every hour so you won't get the correct information always.

New EXE download available (on the first page), now this will be the last exe you will have to download as that one connects to the dns adress which points to my IP so you don't have to worry about IP changes :).

Is anybody here experienced with cpanel x? I can't seem to figure out how do i enable anonymous access to one directory (only READ).

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

could somebody plz inform me of what is going on during this reboot just so that i know?! thnx

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

any pvp events or anything going on tonite?

And Remember! you all love salad:bounce:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

lol i dont realy like salad, what is your name ingame salad?

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

:cray:
cLu3LeSs said:
lol i dont realy like salad, what is your name ingame salad?

SummonDragon.

You dont love Salad :(

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

salad is for rabbits, were humans and are higher up the food chain and we eat meat ^_^

/Colonel

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Had to reboot my PC because it was just too laggy, 6 days of no reboot :p.

Taos can now have either 2 shinsus or 2 skeletons.

Howler

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 2, 2004

when i used the exe from 1st page