Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Foundation REVIVED "Beta testing"

Link267 said:
I'm getting an error message titled "!WRONG" -Getting the message titled "!WRONG" when you start the ledu exe? Download the files from the following two links and place the contents in your Data folder.
Link1
Link2
Note: You will probably not be able to see any items/monsters or anything in-game. Download the full client and patches to fix that :).

the link2 1 dont work on ur first post
Both links work.

Server down again, now i'm quite sure someone is dossing me because as soon as my IP changes, the net is fine again...

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004

Gimpasaurus said:
Both links work.

Server down again, now i'm quite sure someone is dossing me because as soon as my IP changes, the net is fine again...

what enemies u got?? i bet its ragezone lol, j/k

love the server, but like everything else u love at times it can be highly annoying, was on the last bend to ztkr and lagged out AGAIN...

ill never kill that beast lol

smasher

edit, btw the thing in my siggy is wrong, i dont think it takes the mc gained tho bonus points

mario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Full client now available.

server down again :( dnt think im eva gana get to 100 :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Gimpasaurus said:
Both links work.

whens it goin bk up?? :X
and theres nothing u can do 2 stop dos attacks? sexy***** has been on disturbed alot... didnt she used 2 dos servers like Death (deathwish's) and others?

then again, it probably is mental cryin

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight

fk u bon u lil prick sexy***** wouldnt do that he wouldnt even no where 2 fkin start u probly fkin doing it wid fubu ya bummer boy aint it fubu ya lil fkin prick cnt wait till summer comin up 2 rugby 2 kick **** out of ya :D and this aint me cryin coz the mafia pk us a lot coz dnt care hes just fkin prick thinks hes hard fks me off :D + now u all goin say wtf wid the spellin and **** well let me say somthin i am a retarted i admit it the drugs fkt me up and me mum dad dropt me on me head so fk uuuuuuuuuuu:D

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

sweetdreams said:
fk u bon u lil prick sexy***** wouldnt do that he wouldnt even no where 2 fkin start u probly fkin doing it wid fubu ya bummer boy aint it fubu ya lil fkin prick cnt wait till summer comin up 2 rugby 2 kick **** out of ya :D and this aint me cryin coz the mafia pk us a lot coz dnt care hes just fkin prick thinks hes hard fks me off :D + now u all goin say wtf wid the spellin and **** well let me say somthin i am a retarted i admit it the drugs fkt me up and me mum dad dropt me on me head so fk uuuuuuuuuuu:D

dude........you have issues

mario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003

nah he dnt cause tbh T_M ppl always DOS servers when they get banned or if they get bored nd blame sum1 else so hes just tellin them aswell that they aint hard cause they all think they r

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006

Bon said:
whens it goin bk up?? :X
and theres nothing u can do 2 stop dos attacks? sexy***** has been on disturbed alot... didnt she used 2 dos servers like Death (deathwish's) and others?

then again, it probably is mental cryin
Why would i cry? rz currently joint highest user based mir server.

mario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003

yo ragnar m8 when du u think server will b bak up?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Server online again.

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004

mario said:
nah he dnt cause tbh T_M ppl always DOS servers when they get banned or if they get bored nd blame sum1 else so hes just tellin them aswell that they aint hard cause they all think they r

no tm ppl have been banned....so y would we dos?

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Timbaland said:
i havent got 1 murder in the 15+ hours u dumb ****ing **** i cant pk cus id go red....thicko

/Jada

you are going to get no were by abusing people over a forum, grow up.

Sidenote: by reading this thread it seems it is full of the wannabe tupac gang. Gimp you should seriously think about warning some people with the abuse they are giving out and etc on your thread

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Post your rants, discuss your problems with fellow players in the section "Ingame issues" on our servers private forums which are located at www.disturbed-server.be/forum

Any further posts about someone PK'ing you or similar will result in a warning.

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006

sweetdreams said:

Yep u have Issues lol

The only people T_M aint been able to pk are.
DJCammy , Smasher , Clipper and so on.

I should not get warned for posting this as it has not broken one of the rules.

/DJM

/Shared acc

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Goat said:
Yep u have Issues lol

The only people T_M aint been able to pk are.
DJCammy , Smasher , Clipper and so on.

I should not get warned for posting this as it has not broken one of the rules.

/DJM

/Shared acc
cained warning

erm is it down or just me? o0 was on then laged out

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

It's down, and there is no point putting it back up. Someone from theese forums is ddosing the server. As soon as i put it up (about 10-15 minutes), i get ddosed and the internet connection gets flooded.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Gimpasaurus said:
It's down, and there is no point putting it back up. Someone from theese forums is ddosing the server. As soon as i put it up (about 10-15 minutes), i get ddosed and the internet connection gets flooded.
so its down for good? never goin bk online agin? :(

cant u do ne thign 2 stop em dos'n... dont u get there IP w hen they do it or ne thing -.-

LazyEyeFred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005

so... what is going happen to server this the end or will it be up soon? and ppl... stop saying Dosing tht and dosing this childish tbh if u dont no who dosing or even if it is been dosed dont blame the ppl u dont like..could be a number of reasons

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

The server will go online when i figure out what to do.

Currently my firewall logs don't show any suspicious activity which could lead me to the DDoSer.

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006

See this is what u get when u let T_M join your server.
if they do not like it they will dos.
and if u had a Brain Gimpasaurus u would see.
There was no dosing till Jada joind.(Any 1 Agree??)