Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Full client now available.

For gods sake people, stop asking me on MSN wether the server gone down or whatever, you all know why it is going up and down and you know even better that i cant do anything.

P.S Sygate paralyzed my internet connection totally, no outgoing connectiosn were allowed.

--EDIT-- Installing sygate again, see if it will work this time.

Last edited:

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005

well MentaL just cos u had like 2 people on earlier (probably u n another gm) u were jealous of the fact that ure server is as boring as euro an u got ure head so far up ure own ass, and wots with that "holier than thou" attitude u just need to crawl back to wotever pitiful place u had the misfortune of dwelling upon and do us all a favour by jumping off a very large building

Last edited:

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004

tbh maybe u need to read my post i didnt say no names infact and i dnt kno who it is tbh it could be mental or demdem or any1 i dnt kno i ant got magic powers to see whos doing it am i u idiot i just found it when i was looking for a firewall for my dads laptop tbh so stfu atleat i tryed helping for gim like u are just reading the forums

oh maybe u didnt see this

Why use GFI LANguard S.E.L.M.? >>

> Monitor for critical security events network-wide - detect attacks & malicious network users
> Receive alerts about critical events on Exchange, ISA, SQL and IIS Servers
> Back up and clear event logs network-wide, and archive to a central database
> No client software/agents required. >>

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

You could contact your ISP and ask them to help, from what i read (on other sites through google), routers and firewalls only 'ignore' an IP and the traffic still comes in, which means it doesn't matter much. the best way is to contact your own ISP to do it for you, reducing traffic to you and doing something about this attack.

just from what i read anyway :)

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003

Veora said:
well MentaL just cos u had like 2 people on earlier (probably u n another gm) u were jealous of the fact that ure server is as boring as euro an u got ure head so far up ure own ass, and wots with that "holier than thou" attitude u just need to crawl back to wotever pitiful place u had the misfortune of dwelling upon and do us all a favour by jumping off a very large building

You guys do know that servers reboot here and there? :/ The day there were "2 users" on was when Mental rebooted it.. I was actually the first person back on.. Anyway, it has some 80-100 users regularly, including atm.

Coming from a player that hates when servers are dos'd, I hope this one is settled soon. Whomever is behind it, I hope they are found out...

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005

errrm this was this afternoon lol

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003

Veora said:
errrm this was this afternoon lol

Yeah, and there is 92 on atm, whats your point? People come and go all the time. Peak time is 80-100.. After that, it dips to 30-50, and then early hours in the 20s.. Nothing odd about that.

I don't think it was at 2 this afternoon, I've been on and off nearly all day checking things and haven't seen it that low :P I think you have a sig from the day it was rebooted (friday morning).

If not, who cares, if you don't like rz, thats you.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Mental is now offline, and i'm not getting attacked anymore.

I'm now really unsure. Mental was helpfull giving me advice a bit of time ago, but just as he heads off, i stop getting attacked. I really am confused now...

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006

im still here

But i see my advise was worthless as your still posting crap about me? And what you mean.. offline? How would you know if im offline or not jack.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

ENOZEGAR said:
im still here

But i see my advise was worthless as your still posting crap about me? And what you mean.. offline? How would you know if im offline or not jack.
My bad assuming then. Your status wasnt set to hidden before, and you appeared as online, and just as you stopped appearing as online, i stopped getting attacked which caused me to assume again...

On my last post, i honestly was unsure, and i still am. But seriously, if you were on in my place, wouldnt you be just as suspicious?

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006

ye whatever, i have to practice mah guitar, have fun. Bye.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

hmmmm :S who can be bothered to sit there and dos someone constantly? i mean this must be 1 sad person

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003

Tahriel said:
hmmmm :S who can be bothered to sit there and dos someone constantly? i mean this must be 1 sad person

Happened all the time on the old rz server...

I remember one guy (at that time) posted saying how he set his computer to keep dossing while he went out, and that he would "let" the server come back the next day..

Tbh, I'm not sure why people do it.. Well, I guess I know why they do, but it's not a good reason :/

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004

Tahriel said:

OMG dont you get it yet hes using the no ip program against us thats how hes dosing as soon as server gos up even in the middle of the night.

/sab

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

saber said:
OMG dont you get it yet hes using the no ip program against us thats how hes dosing as soon as server gos up even in the middle of the night.

/sab
I dont think he is. I obtain a new IP within seconds, right after the attacker starts to dos me, and it takes him atleast a few minutes to start attacking again so i'm quite sure hes using the IP (probably uses the no-ip address to get it).

MadMax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2003

down agenn = / .....

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

up agen lol :D its like a game of tennis :S

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

Gimp do you get lockups/crashes everytime it happens?

must be a ***** to keep running through everything again :(

edit: i was in 5F of prajna cave and no mobs were in there or on the way to there, and this was before server went down.

i've been in 5F now waiting since it's been up and nothing has spawned.

spawns need fixing i think :)

Last edited: