Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

Bon said:
wasnt all this in the old foundation tho? wots exactly "different" or "new" that makes it foundation "v2"? :P
When Rhys started hosting, i had left the server team, well the whole private server scheme actually. I havent been able to contact Rhys for a very long time now, hence why i had to use the latest files I had. I don't know what was in the foundation server when rhys took over, so this is all new from my point of view.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

MrBeefy said:
tbh mate i think your very-good at nitpicking, if you dont have notin good to say about the server then don't say anything at all.
was i talkin 2 u? no. so go stfu :punch:

Gimpasaurus said:
When Rhys started hosting, i had left the server team, well the whole private server scheme actually. I havent been able to contact Rhys for a very long time now, hence why i had to use the latest files I had. I don't know what was in the foundation server when rhys took over, so this is all new from my point of view.
u gonna add more stuff whn uve got it up 2 date 2 the old foundation?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Bon said:
was i talkin 2 u? no. so go stfu :punch:

u gonna add more stuff whn uve got it up 2 date 2 the old foundation?
Ofcourse, why wouldn't i lol.

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

MrBeefy said:
tbh mate i think your very-good at nitpicking, if you dont have notin good to say about the server then don't say anything at all.

aint ther a gang bang going on sumwhere like ragezone u shld b attending or sumit, why dont u go die irl or sumthing (Y)

p.s hate the siggy ( mods is he allowed to swear in his siggy? cmon lol )

/WaKKu
/Colonel

edit - btw gimp, just me or is ur post count going down insted of up?

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

ive downloaded ur exe from forum but cant get on got the koren as if servers down

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

PK points r ****ed or something? ive been yellow for bout 8hrs now.... its liek 1hr for 1 pk point fkin rediculus... ~.~

can u check files plz 2 make sure its still only 3hrs per pk? (100 points)

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

full client isnt working :S could u fix it plz :P

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

I think PK points take too long. 2 kills and i ended up red.

worse thing is, i can't get back to BW no matter what, the entrance from "Tokyo" to serpent valley don't work.

might aswell make another damn char while near 300 pk points fade away...

nothing to do while red, and just so you know, stupid unguilded newbs get in the way of mass poison when there's a pvp between some guild people. i think this may need sorting tbh :|

atleast make the teleporter give SOME hunting places, it just puts me off not having anything to do. ZT is way too hard, StoneTomb is just rubbish (hardest thing there is evilsnake?) BC is kinda same as ST really.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough

gimp.ive registerd to ur forum can u give me access i wnna come bk to disturbed. and is there been a "charwipe"??

if not then 'Brill':ppunk:

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003

can anyone tell me if the servers up plezz

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

SoundWave said:
can anyone tell me if the servers up plezz

m8, u got to go on disturbed forums, sign up and wait for ur account to b activated, once ur account is activated u will b able to download the latest exe wich is not to b shared with ne 1 thats not trustable, n u will need the latest version of win rar

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003

yes m8 i have sign up is the new exe on the first page with the full client d/l or im i looking in the wrong place??? pless help

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

SoundWave said:
yes m8 i have sign up is the new exe on the first page with the full client d/l or im i looking in the wrong place??? pless help

on announcements(sp?)...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Reboot done. Whats new?

1. Slims tomb (160-180 cave) spawns more than TRIPLED!
2. PK Point decrease time reduced.
3. New NPC added to BW SZ.
4. Crafting introduced. Talk to the MysteriousMan in BW SZ.

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

think thers a bug with the npc m8 go check it out, advise no 1 to use it atm

/WaKKu
/Colonel
/BLEH

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

DarkWarrior1 said:
think thers a bug with the npc m8 go check it out, advise no 1 to use it atm

/WaKKu
/Colonel
/BLEH

yeah

broke lion brace, ring x 2, slayer, neck, helm, arm(M), boots, stone and greatest belt =x

kyleb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2005

i cant get on the forums. Can anyone help pls

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

Gimpasaurus said:
Reboot done. Whats new?

1. Slims tomb (160-180 cave) spawns more than TRIPLED!
2. PK Point decrease time reduced.
3. New NPC added to BW SZ.
4. Crafting introduced. Talk to the MysteriousMan in BW SZ.
Thanks alot, i bet i had another 6 hours or so :|

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

i doubt it very much coolio lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel