Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

I downloaded the EXE of the 1st page but the server was down...
If its up could you please edit the 1st page to make it easier for me to get the EXE as it wasnt on Leos server count so i couldnt make it :(

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

killmaster said:
I downloaded the EXE of the 1st page but the server was down...
If its up could you please edit the 1st page to make it easier for me to get the EXE as it wasnt on Leos server count so i couldnt make it :(
So what would be the whole point in the server being private >.>

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005

You could make it so to make an account they have to pm you details..so having the exe wouldnt make a difference if they have it? But would be alot more work and hassle.
/JadeFox

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

JadeFox said:
You could make it so to make an account they have to pm you details..so having the exe wouldnt make a difference if they have it? But would be alot more work and hassle.
/JadeFox
And how could that possibly stop the attacks on my server :p?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

Buy a dedicated box, block port 3000 add a dns. Not being Nastly But LeoCrashers UserCountSiggy and other stuff is to blame for hackings and other attacks and people not coving their IP address.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Lyncus said:
Buy a dedicated box, block port 3000 add a dns. Not being Nastly But LeoCrashers UserCountSiggy and other stuff is to blame for hackings and other attacks and people not coving their IP address.
A DNS address can be used to attack the server just aswell as the IP address..

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

gimp when i get onto msn ill show u a chinese blocker ive found.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

MrRob said:
gimp when i get onto msn ill show u a chinese blocker ive found.
Ok, message me whenever you can.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Gimpasaurus said:
Ok, message me whenever you can.

sounds more like a chinese virus/keylogger that hes guna send u, rather than it being a blocker

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Fallstaff said:
this serv used to own at 1st then db ked up then all the lagg lol and now the priv u got good patient ppl on ur serv gimp
Hardly ever lags anymore, its not really that hard to get access to the server so I don't see a problem for people.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

not that hard 2 get on the server,hardly when ya cant make an account cause u live in UK :S lol

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005

I didnt know the server was getting attacked..:(
/JadeFox

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

so the server beign attacked atm, that the reason i cant log on? or is it up and somethign wrong my end?

thnx

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

It is down for 30m to 3 hours. Not sure how long it will take me to setup the second machine.

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

ahh, thnx for the feedback, goodluck with getting it bk up again :) gd server

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004

how long isit down for must been like 3 hours now forums are down let us kno plz

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

there are no problems since going private :) now he's got a spare PC to use as a dedicated host for the server it shall be lagless ;D
Thanks Gimp for keeping it up :)

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset

Gimpasaurus said:
It is down for 30m to 3 hours. Not sure how long it will take me to setup the second machine.

Like Gimp said 30m to hrs,, "BUT Not sure how long it will take"

So he could be having one or two problems, but iam sure once hes back online, will give us an up date on eta of uptime of server..

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004

ye i kno all that im just want to kno how much longer its down for coz i wanna get 157 and ment to be sw tonight

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

swetty_pat said:
ye i kno all that im just want to kno how much longer its down for coz i wanna get 157 and ment to be sw tonight

the world dont revolve around u m8 (Y)

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel