Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

nah toxic i know how to use quotes, just it takes more time than simply using the quotation marks in the Quick Reply box cas im lazy ^^

i aint defendin him im jst pointin out things from my view, cas ur all gangin up on him n hes younger thn every1

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Server is now private. Register to forums to play.

if u saw some1 else putting this on forums u would think wat a twat plz do stfu your boring

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex

how you know his younger than everyone?

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum

orite. i could'nt give a dam if i got banned as it would have been the 3rd acc perm banned or if its temporary the 11th time this past few weeks or so nowt new there. Ok i apologise for shoutin my true opinion but if i wanna shout out my true opinion i will. end of.

/Sinbad

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

i know he younger than every1 cas the 2 main ppl who r shoutin at him think they r all mighty and powerful, and ***** about his age, so tht must mean they r either older than him, or r complete fools

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Everyone stfu and go play :p.

Right so i bet you are all wondering what happened?

Well, i thought i was going to try one thing to see if i could set up the second system. Didn't work.. was just about to put the server up, and then thought "nah, i wont put the server up untill the second system is working". Right so i finally did it, and well the problem basically was, windows sucks. Linux>Windows. None of the windows tools could sort the problem, and the tool to clear a HDD on the linux install CD worked perfect.

Server has been placed on the second system (my old PC). It is quite a low spec PC
512MB SDRAM
1,15Ghz AMD Athlon CPU
80GB IDE Drive
Windows 2003 server

If it does lag, i will put the server back on this system, and use the old system myself :).

Server should be stable aswell as i installed windows 2003 server on the second system.

Expect events now that i can actually go on without lag myself :p.

Stop spamming.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

MrBeefy said:
orite. i could'nt give a dam if i got banned as it would have been the 3rd acc perm banned or if its temporary the 11th time this past few weeks or so nowt new there. Ok i apologise for shoutin my true opinion but if i wanna shout out my true opinion i will. end of.

/Sinbad

dude, ur 13...bet u aint got any pubic hair and u sound like a 5 year old

ur probs a little geek who cant get laid, and thinks hes the fukin shiz in life cos he acts hard to ppl on a forum...i know sum1 like u and he gets beaten alot

grow some hair, get laid, grow up, stop being racist and then come back and say "i hate germans" u racist little ****

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Gimpasaurus said:
Everyone stfu and go play :p.

Right so i bet you are all wondering what happened?

Well, i thought i was going to try one thing to see if i could set up the second system. Didn't work.. was just about to put the server up, and then thought "nah, i wont put the server up untill the second system is working". Right so i finally did it, and well the problem basically was, windows sucks. Linux>Windows. None of the windows tools could sort the problem, and the tool to clear a HDD on the linux install CD worked perfect.

Server has been placed on the second system (my old PC). It is quite a low spec PC
512MB SDRAM
1,15Ghz AMD Athlon CPU
80GB IDE Drive
Windows 2003 server

If it does lag, i will put the server back on this system, and use the old system myself :).

Server should be stable aswell as i installed windows 2003 server on the second system.

Expect events now that i can actually go on without lag myself :p.

Stop spamming.

Nice one mate :) Specs sound brill, let alone windows server 2003 :P

Now downloading the patchs, i should be on soon ^__^

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004

"dude, ur 13...bet u aint got any pubic hair and u sound like a 5 year old

ur probs a little geek who cant get laid, and thinks hes the fukin shiz in life cos he acts hard to ppl on a forum...i know sum1 like u and he gets beaten alot

grow some hair, get laid, grow up, stop being racist and then come back and say "i hate germans" u racist little ****"

hes ****ing 13 years old u dick, getting laid at that age is wrong

i bet u dont know any1 who u claim to be "like him" u make it up cas ur full of bull****

he has a life, otherwise he wudnt be posting on the forums wud he?

growing pubic hair? oh ur fukin mature aint u, how wud u know? bin perving? sick ***..

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

hey gimp the server dosser has stop dossin now could u stop private cause some ppl cant get on cause its private

ty in advance

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa

gettin pissed off now ive tried firefox i still cant get on forum, i want to play game it sounds rly gd, plz help me get on forum thx

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Dalisu said:
hey gimp the server dosser has stop dossin now could u stop private cause some ppl cant get on cause its private

ty in advance
Pm me on msn asap.

As for kevin, try clearing your cache.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

StaLin said:
"dude, ur 13...bet u aint got any pubic hair and u sound like a 5 year old

grow some hair, get laid, grow up, stop being racist and then come back and say "i hate germans" u racist little ****"

hes ****ing 13 years old u dick, getting laid at that age is wrong

i bet u dont know any1 who u claim to be "like him" u make it up cas ur full of bull****

he has a life, otherwise he wudnt be posting on the forums wud he?

growing pubic hair? oh ur fukin mature aint u, how wud u know? bin perving? sick ***..

haha dont cry its ok, dont cry

and i do, his name is robery johnson and he has girlfriends on the internet...which is sad, he is a pathetic geeky loner....and as for this bit:

"growing pubic hair? oh ur fukin mature aint u, how wud u know? bin perving? sick ***."

dude grow up...bin perving? yeah ive been outside his house as i live the other side of england to him, oh yeah i travel there daily

**** off n stfu, i also never said he dont have a life did i?

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England

Many, many people need to be banned for the spam that's clogging this thread up.

All you idiots argueing and saying "get a life" etc, well you need to "get a life" your self.
Sit down.
Stfu.
And play the damn game.

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005

DemDem said:
haha dont cry its ok, dont cry

and i do, his name is robery johnson and he has girlfriends on the internet...which is sad, he is a pathetic geeky loner....and as for this bit:

"growing pubic hair? oh ur fukin mature aint u, how wud u know? bin perving? sick ***."

dude grow up...bin perving? yeah ive been outside his house as i live the other side of england to him, oh yeah i travel there daily

**** off n stfu, i also never said he dont have a life did i?

well if u dident grow hairs when u was 13 u must hav been a propa ****ed up kid, i'm 13 and i got a bush (Y) so stfu like u little mug.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

TheDon60 said:
well if u dident grow hairs when u was 13 u must hav been a propa ****ed up kid, i'm 13 and i got a bush (Y) so stfu like u little mug.

Your 11 get over it. a bush? ha u wish. grow up kid

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005

13.... 14 next year f00, july 19 1992 fag.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

You should all grow up so stfu?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

You should all just stop the spam aswell. Its hard to read and find any important post which maybe to do with the server with this spam around -_- And i am sure Gimp does not want his thread spammed. So just pm each other with abuse or something instead of posting it on these forums.

Almost downloaded all the patchs now lal :P

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

is the server down?:S cus i sware it is for me