do me a sig plz

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
not too kean on this one, get me the pic u want and ill make one unless of course u like it

Attachments

• Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Escluge said:
Make the signatures smaller WiseWarrior, and think of some new styles.

ill stick to wot i no and learn wen i want, I will not take advice from a someone looking to discourage ppl, I dont see alot of ur work, so wot gives u the right to critism

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
erm u dnt need to think of a new style honestly i tryed doing 1 style ages ago over and over then u make every1 go meh and omg at the size of ur signatures? like wtf make em smaller dude...

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
ShortyKid said:
erm u dnt need to think of a new style honestly i tryed doing 1 style ages ago over and over then u make every1 go meh and omg at the size of ur signatures? like wtf make em smaller dude...

I (now make sure u all get this part as ive said it 60 odd times) LIKE IT THAT SIZE

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
well no1 else does :gay: here kane i used his idea cos cba to make one yes i 'ripped' it but tbh made it look better
remake.jpg

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
ShortyKid said:
well no1 else does :gay: here kane i used his idea cos cba to make one yes i 'ripped' it but tbh made it look better
remake.jpg

imo looks crap, the writting doesnt look right, ffs if he wants it 400 by 100 here

Attachments

• kane.jpg
    kane.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
You don't see much of my work, no.. Thats because I only make them when I have thought of original ideas. If you like the size you do them, then fine but you'll find that if you constantly do the same style, they'll get boring.

And shortykid, yours looks worse than WiseWarrior's, Although you got rid of the alpha bar (which in my opinion was a good choice), you've gone and put the text in a silly place.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Escluge said:
You don't see much of my work, no.. Thats because I only make them when I have thought of original ideas. If you like the size you do them, then fine but you'll find that if you constantly do the same style, they'll get boring.

And shortykid, yours looks worse than WiseWarrior's, Although you got rid of the alpha bar (which in my opinion was a good choice), you've gone and put the text in a silly place.

hey, i like you :bounce:

I just learnt how to do that so I'll probably over do it for awhile but Ill move on sooner or later =`P

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
omg fuktura cant u read? i fuking cut his out and shoved some text on took me like 20.2 seconds yes i timed myself i dnt give a *** if im banned fo 3 days agn fuktard god u get on my nerves fuktura .

HolyCow

ShortyKid said:
omg fuktura cant u read? i fuking cut his out and shoved some text on took me like 20.2 seconds yes i timed myself i dnt give a *** if im banned fo 3 days agn fuktard god u get on my nerves fuktura .
Doesn't matter if it took you 20 seconds or 20 minutes, fact is, it's bad.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ShortyKid said:
like u did 4 ya current 1?

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
jamis ur the weirdest futard of them all so dnt matter holycow i cut his sig so if u think bout it ? means hes **** cos not my work just added text and erm michealj me go die? erm no thanks im not a uber geek :spc: like urself and if some1 replies sayin paragrpahs its a fuking forum not a english lesson tbh FUKTARDS?