smoochy boys on tour

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
ShortyKid said:
if some1 replies sayin paragrpahs its a fuking forum not a english lesson tbh FUKTARDS?

only rebels that gay, as hes quite clearly shown and tbh ur version of mine wasnt bad, just the text and futura is mad at me for gettin his sig removed =`P (revenge for getting banned)

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
ty and yes fuktura is gay like tht and imo ur designs on ur sigs artn bad the bg looks quite good on most but i just dnt like ur size but its urs so i guess u can use it if u like :P

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
You goons type like you actualyl care? MRJ that sig is nice I like, maybe make the text slightly more readable, other than that its very nice :)

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
WiseWarrior said:
only rebels that gay, as hes quite clearly shown and tbh ur version of mine wasnt bad, just the text and futura is mad at me for gettin his sig removed =`P (revenge for getting banned)

I pwn you at graphics so lick my ass tutorial freak.

BTW why do you comment on me so much. Do you love me or something?

Rebel.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
ShortyKid said:
jamis ur the weirdest futard of them all so dnt matter holycow i cut his sig so if u think bout it ? means hes **** cos not my work just added text and erm michealj me go die? erm no thanks im not a uber geek :spc: like urself and if some1 replies sayin paragrpahs its a fuking forum not a english lesson tbh FUKTARDS?

let me shorten (excuse the pun) this down for you spamrod.

YOU are SH!T.
YOU are a PRICK.
YOU should GO DIE.
I AM COOL.

</3

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ShortyKid said:
jamis ur the weirdest futard of them all so dnt matter holycow i cut his sig so if u think bout it ? means hes **** cos not my work just added text and erm michealj me go die? erm no thanks im not a uber geek :spc: like urself and if some1 replies sayin paragrpahs its a fuking forum not a english lesson tbh FUKTARDS?
I own u in every possible way. :bannana:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Mintyz said:
ipixie omg state of your sig a peice of bubble gum with eyes!
LOL no.

You can talk, you ungreat piece of shet.Cant even make ur own siggy and when i make it 4 u you go ask 4 another one.*****.

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Lol could i care bout all this flaming, infact its not even flaming, its what...retardedness...if you had a life why'd you reply to that post?

AMG Owned.

Shade > All

Cba to reply cuz i pwn you all tbh... :boxing:

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Shade said:
Lol could i care bout all this flaming, infact its not even flaming, its what...retardedness...if you had a life why'd you reply to that post?

AMG Owned.

Shade > All

Cba to reply cuz i pwn you all tbh... :boxing:

All you pwn is a sheeps furry bumcheeks (if they have em - you would know).

Rebel.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
amg. if you gonna spam do it in GoT. i r ban teh next person who spams tbh.

thankyou pleash.

stan

Theres some on the first page they'r pretty good i like the 2nd one , what was cut out and the text changed.