Dragon Chronicle Closed?

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
closed for good is it? lol, not a surprise in the slightest to be honest.
any reason behind this or not?

Hellbound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006
I'm not surprised either, the GMs really had no clue. lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well tbh its just like EURO but with little add's and plus lyncus is in there team and hes got loads of servers on the go. but anyway lets hope it dosnt

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
LOOKS LIKE IT HAS
check website pfft

Attachments

• dc.JPG
    dc.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 248

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Really sorry for the server team that this has happened, they were awesome ppl as well as awesome developers. Its a shame to see it go

good luck in the future guys!

I'm not surprised either, the GMs really had no clue. lol
If you think you can do better, why dont you have your own server?

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If this is true I can say I'm not all that surprised generally things ran by Xander have a habit of not lasting long which is a pity.

Cant say im too disappointed to be honest :/ Hoping certain people do certain things to the SVN but not expecting anything

-edit- Also dont every member of the DC developing team have access to the server files in which case any of them could bring it back up (Unless it was a group decision of course)

OO1™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2006
if this is true i want MY 40 quid back! also i put loads of effort into organizing a guild on there and after all that work what was the point in closing it?

if gmd has done this cos he cant be bothered or sumthing .. then hes gonna have ALOT of people hating him including me - what a letdown.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
thats why you should never donate that much on a server, dosnt even cost that much on euro.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Im not suprised, they kept insulting RZ and bla bla bla and members kept saying that it would overtake anything yet..... Look now, its just karma, this is why I dont talk smack unless I can back it up.

DC had allot of good people and yet the real observation was, rather than crush competition, just recruit them.. and in the end, numerous bugs being added, adding buggy code, it was bound to happen.

Much respect though.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
HellBound stfu u nob they had the best server team around.

If it has gone down i hope its not because of hosteing probs that would be a ***** so many people could host, if its because of Team brake down then to bad DC i thonk was going to be the bigest server around but now we'll never know :(

OO1™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2006
was gonna be so good :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

We try to offer the best gaming experience for Legend of Mir that is available - an experience that is even better than the Official Euro server.

We have the ability to add any idea which you may come up with, we can program new features to make the server even better, and we can even add in more security and change almost anything in the world of Mir.

In the past Dragon Chronicle has been known for bugs, but since this server is so revolutionary that was to be expected.
With the current team of Developers and Administrators the server has been brought upto the official Mir standard and is set to overtake it.

Along with these features we will be adding a new, easier way for those who wish to update their information on the forum, or out of the game, through a web interface.

We take into account all of our players views, and our Administration team listens to all their input. We acknowledge all the imput that our players give us in regards to what the direction of the server should take, and if you want to help decide the direction of a server you've deffinitely come to the right place!

We are aware that Dragon Chronicle has had its troubles and we apologize for the delay but the wait will be well worth it. As soon as the dedicated server has full internet connectivity the account page's will be online and you can begin creating your accounts. Soon after the server will be available for the final testing stage to test the drops that have been changed. Whilst doing so we would love for players to check the bug list and to make sure we have not missed anything.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
LOL DC thinks allot of themselves....... Revolutionary? I wouldnt say so. But.. I do admire DC for the fact they tried to bring allot to the table, but I dont like the fact they lied about "DDOS".. but still earns my respect.

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Sorry guys it was a team decision that this was for the best. Like to say thanks to those who backed Dragon Chronicle through the rough time. OO1 i have your money and it will be refunded now.

Milo i get what you saying maybe its true maybe im just a person to help others run servers instead of running one myself.

MentaL thanks for the respect means alot. Maybe we did recruit abit much bugs wasn't my problem. I never understood the full responsibilty of running a dedicated and the times you go through.

So i take my hat of to you and all other owners for sticking with thiers for so long.

Once again sorry every one.

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
after the patience we have all shown as a community at least an explanation should be in order.. miles care to oblidge?

Status
Not open for further replies.