DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015
server down?cant get in game

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

all good now~

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
logged on seen people with mir arm brace wep ect put me off gl anyways

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Biggest problem with the fanbase sadly, you cant please everyone. Newcomers no matter how old the server is, expect everyone to be in novice gear.
Also with the level cap of the server, I do hope you know, that the MirArmour/MirSword/MirHelmet will be useless for level 70+

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Xan could you add some Dura to RDragonRing and DragonPendant please, just hit 65 for these and they give no stats ><

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Xan could you add some Dura to RDragonRing and DragonPendant please, just hit 65 for these and they give no stats ><

I certainly can, I will get onto that now.

What class are you? if these two items are from the event. I may need to send you a new ring/pendant.

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Wizard, the Pendant was from the event the ring's I had drop.

I will come on and give you a wizard set of the dragon rings. Please pm Xan ingame.

---------- Post Merged at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Changelog 11/12/2015
Red Caves 1F to 12F - Fully working, with sub bosses on each floor and custom loot drops.
Red Caves Kings Room - Scripted with two sub bosses and a custom king with new loot tables
Drops - Drops have been changed, adding a few unique items to mir2 bosses.
MobDrops - Loot fixes to monsters missing a decent loot table.
Mobs - All monsters now spawned on DragonMir will have correct stats.
Minimap Corrections - Added more missing maps to mmap.lib & server.
EXP Calculations - Improved experience calculations for lower level members.
NPC Changes - Pillar will now allow direct teleportation to Red Caves
NPC Changes - Shops around the map will now sell HPDrugXL/MPDrugXL + Poisons

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Don't let people with Mir items and Legendary items put you off -- Little bit of finger grease and padding on ur elbows and you will get there -- just hope peeps who log on dont join the ready guilds cause of items they own. :)

SMT

Also : Can not teleport to Bichon from Mudwall, script error / <<<< is missing (sorry if you already changed, suppose to say other night but having to much fun lol)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
wat player is 65 on here like as not seen anyone who is close to there apart from dose

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
hey littletao - they been playin for a month so they are up there with the items

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Less Active!

Hello everyone, with it so close to Christmas I will be less active until the new year as of organizing family, wrapping gifts and generally getting the house acceptable to serve guests! I will of course be pushing out updates! And fixes when people report them :)
I also have family coming over to stay for Christmas, so they are coming over today. Please accept my apologies if I am slow, or you do not see updates for a week or so.

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Less Active!

Hello everyone, with it so close to Christmas I will be less active until the new year as of organizing family, wrapping gifts and generally getting the house acceptable to serve guests! I will of course be pushing out updates! And fixes when people report them :)
I also have family coming over to stay for Christmas, so they are coming over today. Please accept my apologies if I am slow, or you do not see updates for a week or so.

Any reason why it's like 100x harder to level at 66 than it was at 65? I spend 2-3 hours in RedCave boosting someone, cleared the whole of 1st and 2nd twice and I made 0.50% is this intended?

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015
Any reason why it's like 100x harder to level at 66 than it was at 65? I spend 2-3 hours in RedCave boosting someone, cleared the whole of 1st and 2nd twice and I made 0.50% is this intended?

welcome to level cap :)

im gonna guess and say its to stop people zooming well well ahead