DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
welcome to level cap :)

im gonna guess and say its to stop people zooming well well ahead

Oh right, I was under the impression there was level 70 kit in-game?

Well if it's capped at 66 (bit of a odd level) there's not much point in me playing anymore :/ at least when I was helping new players level I was gaining some exp myself, seems pointless logging on now.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Slowdown after 60+ is in effect because you are getting to a way higher tier of DragonMir. It will become much easier when my new dungeons are in-game along with some of the exciting drops I am preparing.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
are u putting ice cave in game m8 and in white island u need to sort mini maps out for the cave . u need to pop in game sometime to let us kno wats happening and r storm gems and orbs in game as cant seem to find any at all

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
are u putting ice cave in game m8 and in white island u need to sort mini maps out for the cave . u need to pop in game sometime to let us kno wats happening and r storm gems and orbs in game as cant seem to find any at all

They are! I have 2 storm orbs sat in my store :P

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Updates - Later this week.

Christmas boss map with buffed up monsters.
Unique loot drops to each reincarnated boss.
Custom level 70 weapon drops.
Custom level 70 armour drops.
Be advised, the Christmas boss area will have level 60+ bosses.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
when is this event coming pal and i think u need to coe on server some time

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Winter has arrived!

Winter 2015 Event now open!
A map with various super bosses that drop new and exciting loot for level 70+ mirans!
[Please note, this map will be open to everyone until 1st January 2015]
Brand new armours and trinkets have been added to all dungeons.
Brand new loot tables - getting rid of junk items
New weapons based on the ice dungeons!
Various crash & lag fixes to the server.

Coming Soon!
Guild Skills!
Sabuk Wall

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Winter has arrived!

Winter 2015 Event now open!
A map with various super bosses that drop new and exciting loot for level 70+ mirans!
[Please note, this map will be open to everyone until 1st January 2015]
Brand new armours and trinkets have been added to all dungeons.
Brand new loot tables - getting rid of junk items
New weapons based on the ice dungeons!
Various crash & lag fixes to the server.

Coming Soon!
Guild Skills!
Sabuk Wall

Is this noob friendly? Sounds like its more aimed at the higher levels? was thinking of giving the server a go so not quite sure whether its easy to level etc.

Also would anyone in game be kind enough to drop me a PM and let me know where to start :)

/Bench

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Is this noob friendly? Sounds like its more aimed at the higher levels? was thinking of giving the server a go so not quite sure whether its easy to level etc.

Also would anyone in game be kind enough to drop me a PM and let me know where to start :)

/Bench

The event is around level 40+ But exp rates on the server are quite fast!

I should be back and very active by new years. along with a special event and the release of new mythic item sets.

Sorry for my unresponsiveness but it will be like this until new years, always the same with me over christmas!

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
when u adding new content to server pal its getting very boring now

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
---Update---

Dear DragonMir Community.

You may of noticed the start of the new year has been quite slow for the server, this is mainly to do with my health, I suffer from a Autoimmune disease called "Lupus", the type of Lupus I have is "SLE Stage 3". Late into December up until now, I suffer from severe flare ups and I mostly spend my time in bed. It is a little shocking to see how harsh some of the community acts when a server does not get updated for less than a month. Because of this and the aggression people are showing me, I will be closing DragonMir down. I see people do not appreciate slow updates, and at the rate my health is currently I can not provide any content in a timely manner. I see a vast list of servers that seem to be providing weekly updates, maybe this is the best place for you to go.

To all the people who have supported me and continued to play DragonMir, I thank you! You are the people who actually made DragonMir more than just a idea. We have seen population increase from 1 to 5 users to 10 to 20. Which I think is amazing, and I sincerely apologize that I can not keep whacking out the updates as quick as I was doing, I need to think about my health and get to a stage where I do not spend most of my day in bed.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the mir universe, there is plenty of people out there always working on content for the wonderful game.

Sincerely
Xan

Last edited:

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hi Xan, thanks for the great server i enjoyed this alot, i hope your health gets better soon,

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Hi Xan, thanks for the great server i enjoyed this alot, i hope your health gets better soon,

Thanks for the kind words, I will be keeping the server instance open. But please dont expect updates until I can get better at least.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
i haven't really played here, but i hope you get better

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
hope you get well soon , i just joined server , but it seems the 1 guild on there are full or people from the far east , we also refuse to speak to newcomers lol even a hi would be good , but anyways , just a couple of questions , is server staying up ? and are there ancient caves in the caves to go to if hearts are found ? and finally , is there pets to be had after brown frog spiders at 40 ? and are their trainers in game to lvl spells ?

cheers in advance

Last edited:

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales
hi hope you get better soon, just started server and im liking it, but was wondering if there a hairdresser on here, as iv got this horrible comb sticking out my head and i really want to change it to a blue ponytail or pigtails

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
ooo keeping online no updates bah i can live with that
Fingers crosse for a speedy recovery Xan