EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

Go into mir.ini and make the 0 into a 1 or click alt + enter

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool

wow cba playin this ^^ gave it a go but wasnt having no fun lol ...

cant kill a bone elite/ghoul lvl38 warr in normal kit without using 10+ bundles and running away regain run back in, lvl 50+ camping those bosses aswell with hero's pkin us.
lvling is so slow managed to get 50% im 30mins trying to find a decent noob place to hunt or even a noob boss.

think u need to make a place for lvl 38-45 to hunt with decent exp without ppl alot higher lvl/kitted killing you. (once u log on to server 1st time u want to do afew lvls in afew mins and kill a noob boss. on ere u cant do anything except lvl from 38-39 what is a grind)

ohh and the community seems very friendly too (cough)

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010

Hello :)

Hello everyone hope to see you in-game soon!

Last edited:

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

you r welcome ingame , i hope u enjoy the stay , and my update to files finished 90% so far , may be tomorrow or after tomorrow max to put it ingame.
wow cba playin this ^^ gave it a go but wasnt having no fun lol ...

cant kill a bone elite/ghoul lvl38 warr in normal kit without using 10+ bundles and running away regain run back in, lvl 50+ camping those bosses aswell with hero's pkin us.
lvling is so slow managed to get 50% im 30mins trying to find a decent noob place to hunt or even a noob boss.

think u need to make a place for lvl 38-45 to hunt with decent exp without ppl alot higher lvl/kitted killing you. (once u log on to server 1st time u want to do afew lvls in afew mins and kill a noob boss. on ere u cant do anything except lvl from 38-39 what is a grind)

ohh and the community seems very friendly too (cough)

ye the system designed to be hard. but i am working on to get it easier , i really love hard games, but the players who will play not me so changing that nowadays :D

Last edited:

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010

Hey Awadhero,

Please check your website in the downloads section, I'm having trouble getting the game to work and I really want to play :)

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

im getting connection closed?

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool

you r welcome ingame , i hope u enjoy the stay , and my update to files finished 90% so far , may be tomorrow or after tomorrow max to put it ingame.

ye the system designed to be hard. but i am working on to get it easier , i really love hard games, but the players who will play not me so changing that nowadays :D

i love a low rate too but when u join a server at lvl38 u expect to kill a low lvl boss for 40kit quite easy, and also get atleast lvl 45 b4 the lvling starts to drag, not as soon as u log on 2 game and have lvl50+ kitted ppl pkin u in noob caves when u trying to lvl.

also u may want to reduce ghoul and bone elite a little, as i said above noob sub bosses and thy rape

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

i love a low rate too but when u join a server at lvl38 u expect to kill a low lvl boss for 40kit quite easy, and also get atleast lvl 45 b4 the lvling starts to drag, not as soon as u log on 2 game and have lvl50+ kitted ppl pkin u in noob caves when u trying to lvl.

also u may want to reduce ghoul and bone elite a little, as i said above noob sub bosses and thy rape

ye m8 , i working on making lvling and drops stable with Bosses and mobs' power. i dont gonna make it high rare , it will be low/med rate too but stable 99%

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Sounds a good server, now downloading...

Just hoping its long term :D as alot of servers nower days either don't come up or don't last lol >.<

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Cant seem to connect,i click exe and get "access violation at address 00406a74 in module mirclient.exe" ... =/

I am running windows 7, maybe this is the problem??

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Cant seem to connect,i click exe and get "access violation at address 00406a74 in module mirclient.exe" ... =/

I am running windows 7, maybe this is the problem??

right click on exe run as admin and the in xp mode

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Cheers mate, that solved that problem :) ... and now for the next, i load the exe and screen just stays black for hours on end?? lolz -.- mir nower days huh, problem after problem, dunno y we bother !

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Cheers mate, that solved that problem :) ... and now for the next, i load the exe and screen just stays black for hours on end?? lolz -.- mir nower days huh, problem after problem, dunno y we bother !

I think it's offline due to updates.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

O rite, well i still cant connect :s ..just a black screen (as mentioned above)..

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

Buggy server,

I'm enjoying playing dont get me wrong but last couple of days I have encountered a couple of bugs which are starting to get on my tits. Firstly I have just had an AdvSlaying drop, I went to book keeper to get in interprated and he just took it and that was it.. gone! Secondly, I lagged out yesterday and for some reason all my gold in my bag apart from 20mill had all dissapeared.. and no it wasnt a hacking lol. Also sometimes when u log in half of your bag is missing and takes a few re logs to get it right.

Hope you can sort these things especially my book lol!!

DaBeach