Elektric sketch

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I thought it would be pretty cool to make a siggy from an old sketch that i have.... i dont know it it works very well, but would like C&C if available :)

Thnx

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Wonder if it's Mares work again.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ragnar said:
Wonder if it's Mares work again.

Looks like hes just found a sketch, cut to size and placed it. Exactly what he done with that 50 bent signature - notice his head & Bullet Proof logo dont fit.

Clueless you really do live up to your name mate.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hmmm lay off him, thats what all people do, get a picture and put their name on it... Thats what a sig is really. It's a good sketch, but even a bit too simple for my taste. The text needs alot of work, and I really think you should start messing around with some brushes. Use the website Jealy posted for fonts, it's the same as what I use, pretty good; www.dafont.com :) Keep it up.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
w00t84 said:
Hmmm lay off him, thats what all people do, get a picture and put their name on it... Thats what a sig is really. It's a good sketch, but even a bit too simple for my taste. The text needs alot of work, and I really think you should start messing around with some brushes. Use the website Jealy posted for fonts, it's the same as what I use, pretty good; www.dafont.com :) Keep it up.
Doing that is generally no problemo, BUT when the idiot says that it is HIS OWN work, THEN it is a problem.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
Hmmm lay off him, thats what all people do, get a picture and put their name on it...

i make all my sigs from scratch, sometimes use renders to suit peoples taste...

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Cool, never been able to do anything like that. I really need to learn how to take my sigs on that one step further, any place where I can specifically get some tutorials to take my design a step further e.g Design my own renders and brushes?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
Cool, never been able to do anything like that. I really need to learn how to take my sigs on that one step further, any place where I can specifically get some tutorials to take my design a step further e.g Design my own renders and brushes?

renders are basically an image of something, thats been cut, brushes are easy to make =/

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Things are never easy to do when you don't know how to do them and I mean MAKE my own renders, not just cut them out mate. I need tutorials on how to make brushes =/

Off Topic soz >.<

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
w00t84 said:
Thanks mate, but that wasnt what I was looking for :P I wanted GOOD brushes ;) Thanks anyway :)

You wanted to know how to make your own brushes so i gave you a tut. Learn from it and make better ones.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
All yu haters, get a life. Thats my own work, if you dont beleive that then you need to stop acting like your my mate and hush... if you dont like me, dont come on my threads flaming. To be honest i couldnt care less wot you haters have to say, the only reason you look for faults in other people is cos you have faults in yourselves...

wond: stop acting like your top... you act like your gods gift. your sh1t off a shuvel

ryan out