Elektric sketch

smoochy boys on tour

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cLu3LeSs said:
All yu haters, get a life. Thats my own work, if you dont beleive that then you need to stop acting like your my mate and hush... if you dont like me, dont come on my threads flaming. To be honest i couldnt care less wot you haters have to say, the only reason you look for faults in other people is cos you have faults in yourselves...

wond: stop acting like your top... you act like your gods gift. your sh1t off a shuvel

ryan out

I don't "Act" like anything - This is a forum and I give my opinion on what I see, and what I believe to see yet again is ripped work and with you why would I be suprised. Look at that 50 cent signature of yours, Its a piece of sh*t picture with a logo on it and STILL you ripped it. You have no cred on this forums clueless (Or should I say Mare ?), so do both of us a favour and piss off.

RedDragonX said:
Wond, ur making clueless look like dirt

Well frankly thats because he is. You rip work you SHOULD be banned, he hasn't been so i'll make sure to drag his name through the dirt daily.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
wond... i suppose you have probably heard this all your life, even the whole 3 times youve left your house... get a life! as i can sketch you gettin jealous? or just got it jammed into your head that i cant? i would like to see you sketch something of my style... then we will see who gets dragged through the dirt, with everyone laughing at your pathetic self.

as for the 50 cent siggy, i took the writing off of his game, took a pic off of his website, and added them to a siggy... where did you get that ludacris pic? suppose you made that yaself yer? fool

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cLu3LeSs said:
wond... i suppose you have probably heard this all your life, even the whole 3 times youve left your house... get a life! as i can sketch you gettin jealous? or just got it jammed into your head that i cant? i would like to see you sketch something of my style... then we will see who gets dragged through the dirt, with everyone laughing at your pathetic self.

as for the 50 cent siggy, i took the writing off of his game, took a pic off of his website, and added them to a siggy... where did you get that ludacris pic? suppose you made that yaself yer? fool

1) Ok if you can sketch why did you try and pass Mare139's work off as your own ?

2) Why would I be jealous of someone who can sketch, its not my thing.

3) The 50 cent signature - Explain to me why half of his head & the Bullet Proof logo are out of the picture ? I suppose thats the way you wanted it ? Catch a grip its clearly ripped with your name wrote on it.

4) Please quote me as to where I said you MADE the 50 cent picture.

5) Die please prick.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

^^^ pic of his website ^^^

^^^ pic from his game^^^
take these, put 2 and 2 together, make a sig... not hard

now, how about you stop beefin on the net

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Not going to answer my questions ? Don't want to make a complete and utter twat out of yourself yet again ?

Also point out to me where I said it was hard.

Myself said:
1) Ok if you can sketch why did you try and pass Mare139's work off as your own ?

3) The 50 cent signature - Explain to me why half of his head & the Bullet Proof logo are out of the picture ? I suppose thats the way you wanted it ? Catch a grip its clearly ripped with your name wrote on it.

Waiting for an answer on these.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
1) cos dat woz tha onli graff dat i had on my comp at the time.... when i get my own i will prove. also, i live in the same ends as mare

2) because imo it looks good like that thanks :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cLu3LeSs said:
1) cos dat woz tha onli graff dat i had on my comp at the time.... when i get my own i will prove. also, i live in the same ends as mare

Coz lak a smell shyte mayne.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:

Oh shut up for gods sake.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
wot? at wot point did i ask you to get involved? keep out, this has nothing to do with you ffs... wish you internet neeks would stop acting top and all stop starting beef on the net ffs

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Clueless, your the only "neek" i see.

Your typing like your some sort of G. Please... stop it. Your making your self look a tit.

And dont ask me to stop posting, or ask why im getting involved. Im the Mod of this section, therefore im allowed to get involved in any post in here.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Right, here's what I think, if any of you care...

1. Clu3less was let off for ripping someone elses work, put the past behind you.
2. I think this thread was made for C&C not the attacking someone verbally and ripping the sh** out of them.
3. You lot really need to calm down, its the internet... Jeez.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
No sexual relationship, just hate seeing loads of people gang up on one person, is terrible. If you're going to attack somebody, you do it alone... I do.

If you started a fight where you or I came from and you let someone else jump in with you, would you not then be classed as a coward in you're area? I know you would where I'm from.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
w00t84 said:
No sexual relationship, just hate seeing loads of people gang up on one person, is terrible. If you're going to attack somebody, you do it alone... I do.

If you started a fight where you or I came from and you let someone else jump in with you, would you not then be classed as a coward in you're area? I know you would where I'm from.
Not really a "coward". Would be a coward if you wanted them to help. My friends are hard to stop from joining in a fight, you can ask them not to join in, but them actually not joining in is a different matter.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I guess you're right there, but on a forum you cant really ask people to help you anyway, I still think its pretty cowardice to let you're friends help you verbally attack another person over the internet.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
nice ,when i read the name i thot it had some thunder :p

btw wond u shud leave the guy alone...-_- we know now that ur good in photoshop and u can wtfpwn us all :agree:

plx =.='

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
NeoTrunks said:
btw wond u shud leave the guy alone...-_- we know now that ur good in photoshop and u can wtfpwn us all :agree: '

Are you totally 100% mentally retarded or just acting the prick ?Whats this got to do with me being good or bad at photoshop ? I flamed him because he rips peoples work which as you can see I don't like people doing.

Think about it, how would you feel if you spent time doing work then some nob end comes along sees it and thinks "oh I could pretend thats my work on another forum and people will be like yay go you" - Sooner he ****s off from this forum the better, Graphic section dosn't need rippers.