Elektric sketch

smoochy boys on tour

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Yes and btw...

I flamed him because he rips peoples work which as you can see I don't like people doing.

He stole one person's work, and hasn't done anything since then, as I've said put the past behind you.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
w00t84 said:
Yes and btw...

He stole one person's work, and hasn't done anything since then, as I've said put the past behind you.

Do me a favour and look at the screen before you reply - As you can see I was replying to someone, not flaming clueless.

Put the past behind me ? He ripped work and should have been banned, he deserves all the flaming he gets.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
not being funny, and thanks woot... but if they want to argue, they should do it 1 to 1, not on these forums, but all people who flame for things in the past on these forums are fools. tbh, if wond wants some aggro, lets have some aggro, but when you do start aggro wond, dont sit here trying to act the big man on these forums.... you can feel free to take my msn or some other way of speaking to me, dont make it public on here, bum!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
cLu3LeSs said:
not being funny, and thanks woot... but if they want to argue, they should do it 1 to 1, not on these forums, but all people who flame for things in the past on these forums are fools. tbh, if wond wants some aggro, lets have some aggro, but when you do start aggro wond, dont sit here trying to act the big man on these forums.... you can feel free to take my msn or some other way of speaking to me, dont make it public on here, bum!
I would class it more of a discussion than a "flame". This is a discussion board, you post on this discussion board, expect people to discuss with what yo post.

@woot: whose his mates he's asked to help out?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
how can you class this as a discussion. somebody has been temporarily banned just from this thread for the abuse.... and you say it isnt flaming? also, the person who was flaming, admits he was...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
cLu3LeSs said:
how can you class this as a discussion. somebody has been temporarily banned just from this thread for the abuse.... and you say it isnt flaming? also, the person who was flaming, admits he was...
Flaming to me is more along the lines of abusing somebody for no paticular reason, or OTT abuse.

Tempory ban is from warning, and he hasnt been warned in this thread, so no, as far as im aware he wasnt banned from this thread alone.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i do believe he was warned for 2 posts in this thread as it happens. but if you wanna say he hasnt, thats cool, he will just get temp ban again for abuse on this thread.