Elysian LIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no one is exploiting anything by the sound , more like corrupt GM's but you cant really talk can you ben :)
na its a WPE gold exploit, but yes, gms are corrupt also so ive been told... apparntly few ppl still have access to iceman and he hasnt changed his pass

And ive never been corrupt on my servers, so ye, i can talk, thanks :001_tt2:

The Gold exploit was exactly the same exploit as the "bene exploit" on euro. Where you could jump straight to a NPCs @ title. Its been fixed in the code since friday but server was only rebooted with new exe's last night. So as long as my code works properly that exploit is a thing of the past.
yer that was it...... but as said, damage has been done by sounds of it, i know some1 who has liek 1bil gold :thumbdown:

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Servers not worth playing atm, as im fairly sure it wont be up for long.

Gold exploits have ruined it, and people who exploited havent even been banned and probs wont be.

GM's seem to make changes to the server without testing things, something goes wrong, then it takes them a week to fix it.

Item stats, HP, mob levels etc all seem to be messed up.

Alot of spells dont work how they should.

Drop files are non existant, people have been saying it from the start.

IMO they changed to much after the first wipe.

Never really enjoyed the server as everything that makes most servers fun is missing or bugged.

Apparantly Body Drops are 1/30 and 1/15 if red, something must be bugged as i dont think anyones dropped since the start.

A major lack of items/new maps.

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
Servers not worth playing atm, as im fairly sure it wont be up for long.

Gold exploits have ruined it, and people who exploited havent even been banned and probs wont be.

GM's seem to make changes to the server without testing things, something goes wrong, then it takes them a week to fix it.

Item stats, HP, mob levels etc all seem to be messed up.

Alot of spells dont work how they should.

Drop files are non existant, people have been saying it from the start.

IMO they changed to much after the first wipe.

Never really enjoyed the server as everything that makes most servers fun is missing or bugged.

Apparantly Body Drops are 1/30 and 1/15 if red, something must be bugged as i dont think anyones dropped since the start.

A major lack of items/new maps.

I agree with all of this. I don't recommend any one joining thats for sure, another thing i have found is that you always seem to be doing the same thing.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
lol wasnt gonna reply at first but anyway:
i have to admit, i dont think i've ever seen a worse mir server online
- the files are ful of tiny bugs and errors
- the gm's dont really seem to be doing anything (and all pob does is chatban ppl who disagree)
- every time they make a change, it makes things worse
- they dont bother testing anything, just make it live and see what happens
- i'm sick of ppl being total jerks (like cant even buy a torch without getting 1hit by some random assasin running upto you while you have shop window open lol)

anyway, i would say you're better of not playing mir then even going near this server :p

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
lmao 1hit by a assasin ... actually it takes 30+ hits to kill some 1 your own lvl or some1 just below. and yh server team dont have a clue and just change things and hope 4 the best

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Not too sure about server status (BETA / LIVE) but its still early days. The server has more potiental than any other, especially yours Bon. Probably the ugliest server out, I know mir has its downfalls on graphics but seriously..? Why use oversized images and ****ty looking armours..there just no need :) With all the editing you and your team have done you may aswell just remake the images..Its not that hard lol

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
What are you talking about, this server has 0 potential. Theres been a gold exploit since the server opened, people have billions of gold, and the team aren't really doing much about it, fair enough theyve stopped it, but they sure took their sweet ass time about it.

Server needs wiped if its going to go anywhere.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Nymph - too things, server obviously has potential, just as there are problems doesn't mean that it complete write off.

Whereas I have logged on and levelled abit seen a few things. In my opinion the server needs to be brought down/wipped and take a two weeks - month to walk through the bugs, now that alot of them have been found.

collins dictionary defines Potential as -

1. ability or talent not yet in full use.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
What are you talking about, this server has 0 potential. Theres been a gold exploit since the server opened, people have billions of gold, and the team aren't really doing much about it, fair enough theyve stopped it, but they sure took their sweet ass time about it.

Server needs wiped if its going to go anywhere.

Nymph - too things, server obviously has potential, just as there are problems doesn't mean that it complete write off.

Whereas I have logged on and levelled abit seen a few things. In my opinion the server needs to be brought down/wipped and take a two weeks - month to walk through the bugs, now that alot of them have been found.

collins dictionary defines Potential as -

1. ability or talent not yet in full use.
See red.
I meant it had 0 potential if it stayed up and wasn't wiped.
And well done, you had to look up the dictionary to find out what potential was.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
See red.
I meant it had 0 potential if it stayed up and wasn't wiped.
And well done, you had to look up the dictionary to find out what potential was.

Well, if you could construct a paragraph correctly that would have been apparent. Whereas the definition was for you, as you clearly required help understanding what "Potential" meant.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Well, if you could construct a paragraph correctly that would have been apparent. Whereas the definition was for you, as you clearly required help understanding what "Potential" meant.
Sorry, last time I checked this was a forum to talk about mir, not an english exam.
I'm fairly sure I know what potential means thanks :)

And if you think a low/med rate server where a group of people or a guild has several billion gold between them is going to be successful, you need to think again.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Sorry, last time I checked this was a forum to talk about mir, not an english exam.
I'm fairly sure I know what potential means thanks :)

And if you think a low/med rate server where a group of people or a guild has several billion gold between them is going to be successful, you need to think again.

Sorry to go off topic on this thread.

Notice the first highlighted part, just making sure that you did indeed know what it meant

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Not too sure about server status (BETA / LIVE) but its still early days. The server has more potiental than any other, especially yours Bon. Probably the ugliest server out, I know mir has its downfalls on graphics but seriously..? Why use oversized images and ****ty looking armours..there just no need :) With all the editing you and your team have done you may aswell just remake the images..Its not that hard lol
well your clerly a moron then if u think that

yes im sure u think my servers are crap, yet they've been up ages and always been successful, so facts are against ur "opinion"

guess you havnt played the server clearly, as all the armour/weapons we use are the orginal euro 1s with a few new 1s.. all SMALL and nice, none are massive, ur thinkin of oldskool

so stfu muppet

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Delete the old exe and run autopatcher, although your find it's really not worth it, unfortnatly the server didn't live up to 1% of expectations and got about 5% care from the team, it was just a usa clone but worse, with many bugs some code which got fixed alot faster than a simple npc scripct, just tells you the care and though which went into the server, and by looks of it they pretty much given up on it from what i can tell, shame it didn't go better could of been good.

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
The server got wiped. Next month(on the next wipe) I'll start playing again:001_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.