Elysian LIVE today?

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
What a joke of a server this turned out to be...

Agreed, I just cba anymore with it.. gm corruptness is probally the main thing spoiling it for me. I don't really mind server wipes.. but when norm players are logging on gm accounts and using gm mode to get revenge for being pked.. it highlights major problems with server staff.

Would be best closing it down.. total wipe.. get it on pobs dedi (so he can add his maps).. get rid of the power trip mods and corrupt gm's.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Agreed, I just cba anymore with it.. gm corruptness is probally the main thing spoiling it for me. I don't really mind server wipes.. but when norm players are logging on gm accounts and using gm mode to get revenge for being pked.. it highlights major problems with server staff.

Would be best closing it down.. total wipe.. get it on pobs dedi (so he can add his maps).. get rid of the power trip mods and corrupt gm's.

It's not Pob's server, and the "Power Trip mods & GM's" your talking about are the people in charge/with any real power, so there's **** all Pob can actually do.

Wiping for a 3rd time is pointless, your not gonna bring back the 70+ usercount they lost just because pob added a couple of maps.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thing is, ye you get a usercount, and ye stupid people throw money at you, but thats all it is. Its not a private mir server, its P2P mir on FH. P2P mir thats run by someone so arrogant and so full of himself he doesnt listen to anyone & panders to his own selfish donation crusade.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lol @ the fact no one from server team has posted here. Why is there even still an advertisement thread? The thread title STILL hasn't been updated from like 2 months ago. Get rid of it.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
The server has recoverd nicly after the wipe.Hitting about 60 players atm which isnt to bad considering the bad start.
There was alot of **** ups at the start but im glad to say we have tackled the issues and every thing seems to be running smoothly now.
Hopefully a bright future ahead

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
The server has recoverd nicly after the wipe.Hitting about 60 players atm which isnt to bad considering the bad start.
There was alot of **** ups at the start but im glad to say we have tackled the issues and every thing seems to be running smoothly now.
Whos currently on the server team?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Everytime i've checked it says about 30 users :P
Doubt it, server was to fked from day one, because no1 cared or had the time to put into the new project, coders seemed to do there job but wtf did every1 else do ? lol, your mods on forums are a bunch of pric**, i don't rate you highly either having hissy fits etc, simply bugs not being fixed when there found (took 2 weeks) for some. just seems no effort or care has really gone into it, been wiped twice on which i leveled hard twice, why would i bother again ? simple i wouldn't. But i wish the team good luck but i think theres a lot better to come even from a 2.3 server.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Even if the server is good, the team isn't... purely due to the fact that the majority of LOMCN dislike Paul greatly.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
just shows how stupid u are if u think u even have an arguemet to base that statement on

4heros is far from fail, when its been up 8+ months and still has 100+ users
thats amazing doesnt make up for the fact its ghey

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Everytime i've checked it says about 30 users :P
Doubt it, server was to fked from day one, because no1 cared or had the time to put into the new project, coders seemed to do there job but wtf did every1 else do ? lol, your mods on forums are a bunch of pric**, i don't rate you highly either having hissy fits etc, simply bugs not being fixed when there found (took 2 weeks) for some. just seems no effort or care has really gone into it, been wiped twice on which i leveled hard twice, why would i bother again ? simple i wouldn't. But i wish the team good luck but i think theres a lot better to come even from a 2.3 server.

your rite the coders have done a very good job with there work and i know they will keep it up even if its not for this server.

as far for the team there are afew ppl trying to keep going,but i just lost all my time,due to my job and kid.

dont worry some time later in life i will be back. But wont be for mir :P
i have bought some new game code i will have kyn/lil look into.

but hey thanks to all the ppl know found the bugs for them to fix in the codes they needed that.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
your rite the coders have done a very good job with there work and i know they will keep it up even if its not for this server.

as far for the team there are afew ppl trying to keep going,but i just lost all my time,due to my job and kid.

but hey thanks to all the ppl know found the bugs for them to fix in the codes they needed that.

Slightly confused.

If they are doing such a good job, why are you continuing to buy other code for them to look at? Surely they can just code it from scratch and it would be far better?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

I know if you had the time for mir like you used too i'm sure it would of been a sucsess, was just a shame you didn't. Anyways good luck in what you do next and hope your little gal is doing ok.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
lol tbh,
get pob off the server team as he is being corupt, which is obvious for a fact and next time a different GM is in game i will show them how,
but tbh
he is just so arrogent,
he dont listen to ppls problems i mean the fishing has obviously been changed yet the GMs say it hasnt
if ur rate is 50% to catch it u have to fish bout 500 times to get one, no joke
and the fact is that so many bugs in game that u tell them about and nothing gets done
all pob does is test scripts thats all he can do,
tbh good work to rest of server team
but either paul needs to sort himself out and stop bein a **** to players
or kick him off server team.
simple

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
well server is fkd and nobody cares the chars are bugged cant get on ur main char but can get on any other noob pob says its the exe which is crap if it was the exe no chars on my pc would work now hes standng in bw knowing theirs an issue and doing fk all about it quiet a few players have this problem all i can say is server is going down and down and nobody actually gives a toss

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
well server is fkd and nobody cares the chars are bugged cant get on ur main char but can get on any other noob pob says its the exe which is crap if it was the exe no chars on my pc would work now hes standng in bw knowing theirs an issue and doing fk all about it quiet a few players have this problem all i can say is server is going down and down and nobody actually gives a toss

Lol, pobs either incredibly sad for standing in the same spot for 4 hours, or....maybe hes afk?

So because a couple of chars have bugged and its been 3 hours it means they dont give a toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.