Empire PVP Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2008
Poland
We turn off integrals at start cause we want you test play without it.Especially broking items,repair them and getting experiance. So this week will be without integrals... but you don't understanding what is beta test.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
We turn off integrals at start cause we want you test play without it.Especially broking items,repair them and getting experiance. So this week will be without integrals... but you don't understanding what is beta test.

You do it wrong way round, you should have done 1 week 1st without integrals, and then give :)

Like i say, i not want to beta test with an unfair advantage, so i will wait untill live and then play.

no one will beta test now, and sure i understand what beta is - i found and reported bugs to Oxis np.

How u test broking items when everyone have item protect on there items?

How u test properly when some players have lvl 10 skills and some dont?

How u test properly when some players have store full of integral items and others dont?

How u test properly when some players have 100++ m and others dont?

Last edited:

Ashlar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2008
Poland
Jesus you said on LOMCN forum: you suggest us too turn off integrals and tests

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
You should have made everyone play for 1 week without integrals, and THEN give every1 unlimited integrals, because atm this has tested nothing really

Read what i said?

Read my other post about how we can test with item protect etc

You also want a pvp based server, but you have no cave teleports? Everyone is spread out, in my whole time playing i only fight with someone 1 time and that was in a KR because of sillly integral teleport.

You need a main town (ginko) with a teleporter that has a STRUCTURED list. 'Low lvl areas / mid lvl area / high lvl area'

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Your missing the point. People wont want to test now......What is the point? 10+ people have unlimited gold/integral items whereas new players have 0 gold/integral items. As Jesus said, you done it backwards, if you wanted people to test properly you should have done 1 week without integrals AND THEN 1 week with integrals. Atm u've just made it nothing but unfair for people tht discover the server from now.

We get instant teleport to kingsrooms - they dont
We got a store full of TT's - they dont
We had a super pet for 100 levels - they dont
We had jems/torches to aid with killin boss's - they dont
We had integrals to res in town - they dont

Honestly why would any1 new want to play lol.

Lol so me and Exodus were right yesterday. For Eyeofdragon it is 5k integrals to set it to WoomaTaurus-BoarKing-Zumataurus you need 500 integrals.

5k integrals = 70£ with 600 integrals left over. So thts 70£ just to purchase 1 Eyeofdragon that you drop near enough everytime you die?

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Your missing the point. People wont want to test now......What is the point? 10+ people have unlimited gold/integral items whereas new players have 0 gold/integral items. As Jesus said, you done it backwards, if you wanted people to test properly you should have done 1 week without integrals AND THEN 1 week with integrals. Atm u've just made it nothing but unfair for people tht discover the server from now.

We get instant teleport to kingsrooms - they dont
We got a store full of TT's - they dont
We had a super pet for 100 levels - they dont
We had jems/torches to aid with killin boss's - they dont
We had integrals to res in town - they dont

Honestly why would any1 new want to play lol.

Lol so me and Exodus were right yesterday. For Eyeofdragon it is 5k integrals to set it to WoomaTaurus-BoarKing-Zumataurus you need 500 integrals.

5k integrals = 70£ with 600 integrals left over. So thts 70£ just to purchase 1 Eyeofdragon that you drop near enough everytime you die?
Out to make a bit of money..

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
also, no1 pay 10£ for 800 integral lol.

My original conversion was right then? lol It's an insanely high donation system - greed.

They have now removed the donations page from the website lol

The server is well made but there are some obvious problems that seem to be getting ignored.

1. There isn't enough player vs player interaction due to the huge selection of large maps and towns (You need one generic town that all will use). This needs to be encouraged for it to truely be a 'PvP server'.

2. Integral system needs changing, either the amount of Integral drops needs heavily increasing or the amount required on all items/features is reduced heavily. The whole system needs looking into to be honest, the server is Integral driven at the moment.

3. The FP system also needs changing, see the integral system. It was hard enough getting FPs with an eye of the dragon, imagine trying without.

4. The original (has been removed) donation system was stupidly high and very unrealistic.

5. Level 10 skill increases are a bad idea (anyone with a large amount of PvP experience would know this) - for instance every BS 1 hitting IS NOT good PvP. Nearly all skills need to be capped around level 5. With the odd tweak to balance the classes i.e Tao skills may need to be higher.

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
My original conversion was right then? lol It's an insanely high donation system - greed.

They have now removed the donations page from the website lol

The server is well made but there are some obvious problems that seem to be getting ignored.

1. There isn't enough player vs player interaction due to the huge selection of large maps and towns (You need one generic town that all will use). This needs to be encouraged for it to truely be a 'PvP server'.

2. Integral system needs changing, either the amount of Integral drops needs heavily increasing or the amount required on all items/features is reduced heavily. The whole system needs looking into to be honest, the server is Integral driven at the moment.

3. The FP system also needs changing, see the integral system. It was hard enough getting FPs with an eye of the dragon, imagine trying without.

4. The original (has been removed) donation system was stupidly high and very unrealistic.

5. Level 10 skill increases are a bad idea (anyone with a large amount of PvP experience would know this) - for instance every BS 1 hitting IS NOT good PvP. Nearly all skills need to be capped around level 5. With the odd tweak to balance the classes i.e Tao skills may need to be higher.

Agreed. I did have fun and could imagine having fun without a silly amount of integrals.

Everything seemed to cost integrals and not many dropped at all. Gm kept telling me to goto Slaves but even with a super pet i couldnt kill effectively. Hardly any integrals dropped from boss's/subs.

The maps were a big problem too. People were scattered all over the place, no chance to pvp any1.

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
All characters from beta tests have been removed! Now, it's time to test PvP! Create new account and characters to test. At start you get skills, FP, gold, lion, full equipment, 400 level and 5 rank. You can also test Arena in Bichonary for free. Just create team, invite friend and join to queue.
Have fun!

---------- Post added 27-08-2011 at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 21-08-2011 at 02:32 PM ----------

Changes:
-group-exp have been added to 5 locations (10% more for each person in group)
-added skills for quests (skills for integrals has been beat down)

Information:
Server start on 5th September this year. :)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
All characters from beta tests have been removed! Now, it's time to test PvP! Create new account and characters to test. At start you get skills, FP, gold, lion, full equipment, 400 level and 5 rank. You can also test Arena in Bichonary for free. Just create team, invite friend and join to queue.
Have fun!

---------- Post added 27-08-2011 at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 21-08-2011 at 02:32 PM ----------

Changes:
-group-exp have been added to 5 locations (10% more for each person in group)
-added skills for quests (skills for integrals has been beat down)

Information:
Server start on 5th September this year. :)

i still havent found a cave with monsters in it..
ahhh i see thers no mobs "testing only pvp" pfft..

Last edited:

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Mobs have been restored. :)
Last tests to 2.08.11.

---------- Post added 02-09-2011 at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-08-2011 at 03:47 PM ----------

Server start 5th September at 9:00 AM!
Find out more at website!

---------- Post added 05-09-2011 at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-09-2011 at 08:10 AM ----------

Server started! Have fun!
Ps. I please Administrator to put this thread to "MiR 3 - Server Advertisements".

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
It's been offline for a few hours now :(.
But yeah, whilst I'm here, smashing server! Playing daily and having fun.

/BruteForce

Status
Not open for further replies.