EnterTheDragon Improved exp

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
xxXenaxx said:
o.0 aye small children talk ;) go get a life

Should sort your own life out before commenting on other peoples, start by figuring out what gender you are.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
socar said:
Should sort your own life out before commenting on other peoples, start by figuring out what gender you are.
Arn't u and xxXenaxx going abit :topic:? stop spamming :h8spammer:

darkwar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
hi i will post when my server is up but it hard to find an goos host but i need to work on it a bit more as i stop working on it for a bit but i will get it up asap if u wont to play on it why i working on it add me to msn [email protected] and i will give u the ip and exe plus maps :dance: ( I am Blade btw the creator of the server) P.S not blade from renegadeserver

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
MrsIce said:
is this server still up ???

Don't think it ever went up did it o_O says a month from 24th of oct that it should be up it isn't a month yet :p so seems like anytime soon :s i could be wrong but i haven't seen a thread on it yet.

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Dunno about the PK issue. Kaori Mir 3 had PK almost prohibited for quite a long time (was set to go straight red if u pk'd, and stay that was for a week), which I thought was pretty good - as it seemed both reasonable and realistic. Depends on where you put your guards though, really.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Nah u cant take pkin out of mir...its actually the biggest part of the game in some ways... People piss u off? wot better way than to show em a few grey screens n take some of those nice hard earned items if they are lucky enough to drop. Aye do it @ ur own risk if it ****s up its your fault or it u go over the top ur red...

But i wouldnt take it out, would actually make the server a bit borin tbh.

/Sic

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Warlock said:
Nah u cant take pkin out of mir...its actually the biggest part of the game in some ways... People piss u off? wot better way than to show em a few grey screens n take some of those nice hard earned items if they are lucky enough to drop. Aye do it @ ur own risk if it ****s up its your fault or it u go over the top ur red...

But i wouldnt take it out, would actually make the server a bit borin tbh.

/Sic

Have to agree with you there m8, I don't pk much myself if atall unless someone hits me first or someone REALLY annoys me or a group of people :p but it's ALWAYS fun to let of some steam after a hard day etc :) it's better to always have the option there just incase and yet again it is a part of the game so no reason to just take it out completely.. the consequences of pk'ing is going yellow/red that's good enough imo.

/Soul :yyyipe:

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
okio 2 things serv sounds good but no PK is just bollox + also SOCAR LEAVE XENA ALONE U PRAT! she not genda confused she looks like a woman dresses like a woman and has tits like a woman so fu ck of u sad little child

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
will server be up today? if so bout what time?

scody

Soul said:
Don't think it ever went up did it o_O says a month from 24th of oct that it should be up it isn't a month yet :p so seems like anytime soon :s i could be wrong but i haven't seen a thread on it yet.
Well a month from 24th of october is 24th of november so maybe its up then, deh :ehehehehe

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
scody said:
Well a month from 24th of october is 24th of november so maybe its up then, deh :ehehehehe

did you read what I said in my post or you just quote ne old post :p I said it's not up yet because it's not a month o_O doesn't mean you have to state the exact date lol :s as if I said something wrong :s