EnterTheDragon Improved exp

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
Vyse said:
wrong section its a mir 2 private server thats imcomplete lol if thats not upcoming then im hittller :P
U are HITTLLER :p WHEN u get on msn get makeing me more maps good one like normal :P :compp:

ps if u dont i will do this to u:flush: lol
only j/kin lol

Espio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2004
will there be a change class npc on this server if its already been answerd sorry but im feelin abit ill 2day and cant read :twitch: ( btw im all against them ) takes skill outa lvlin, ppl jsut lvl wizzies then change gets borin :clap:

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
nothing special about the server...
host made summer(katlin) lvl 40 and also another person that is now lvl 60 b4 it was open so thats pretty ****.
summer=katlin 4 all of u ppl that hate her as much as i do ;)

gl with server

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
evildan said:
nothing special about the server...
host made summer(katlin) lvl 40 and also another person that is now lvl 60 b4 it was open so thats pretty ****.
summer=katlin 4 all of u ppl that hate her as much as i do ;)

gl with server
no i did not she lvled in the expcave tbh and the lvl 60 player is me tbh :P

i just come on to say the server is up now
server name EnterTheDragon
server ip 82.12.21.237
http://www.digital-becoming.co.uk/enterthedragon/ patches can be found there
the exe file can be found at www.freewebs.com/enterthedragonserver

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
You dropped her the exp tickets.

Wipe the chars and let everyone start again and don't drop anything this time -_-

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
Rider said:
when is server going up
Soz ppl the hosts computer crashed he had to reboot it and the ip change :(
but the new ip is here to stay he his leaveing his computer on 24/7 now :)
Server's Name = EnterTheDragon
Server's Ip =
The patch can be found at website a long with the exe file (website in my signature)

Last edited:

fubu

Right

The servers laggy, NPC Flash, GM's lvled his own non-GM charas up 38+ and kitted, Cba to play now :cow:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
fubu said:
Right

The servers laggy, NPC Flash, GM's lvled his own non-GM charas up 38+ and kitted, Cba to play now :cow:

*agree's* apart from the non gm char prob lvled itself.. it's easy to lvl.. deano is 45 or sumthin he said and dnno bout other ppl :p but yep lag n npcs is a big let down -_- also the gm acted kind of childish towards you when i was on :p which isn't what's needed from the team :s

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
fubu said:
Right

right i did not lvl my none gm char i i made it last night and went lvling with an m8 tbh
and the npc's are flash as the host as only got 256mb of ram untill he sorts out his new computer the server lagg because of lack of ram and he use the host comuter to run mir and msn so as soon as he as got the cable he need to connection his other computer that his upstairs i hope the lagg will stop