Euphoria Online - [DM2] High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
banner.gif

Server Website
Server Forum

ucs.php

Are you looking for a lag free, fun server to play in your spare time? If so, then you are looking at the right page!​

Introduction
This server was designed produced by me and a friend and includes new features such as new levelling caves, maps, items, monsters and npc's. The server is ran by my real life friend, so you will face no problems with fluctuating downtime/uptime(specs found at bottom of post). This server will be mainly a PVP Server, and will include alot of fights and probably PKing(explained in depth below).

DOWNLOADS...
EXE/Ini's -
Download

Data -
Download

Data2 -
Download

Maps -
Download

Wav -
Download

Things to expect
The server includes a number of new things, such as:

• Monsters
    NPC's
    Homezone
    Levelling and Boss Areas
    Monsters
    Items
    -Armours
    -Weapons
    -Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Boots etc.
    Plus much, much more!

Server statistics!
Starting Level: 39
The server is be around 100x Experience.
Items/Drops will be around 70x, but new items will be reasonably rare.
New sets have been added up to level 90 and go up in 5's, although there are rare items in between.

Donation NPC
Quick Info!
This is a brief description of how donations will work. Although I won't be accepting any donations until I can be sure that players will be staying and also server will be up for a while. Also due to the fact that you all might start playing and think; this is crap! :P

ANYWAY
The donation NPC will rely on three different stages, which include three different prices as it were. After a donation is made, depending on the sum of money the donation includes, the person will have an event held on their behalf; for that person and one other person/friend of their choice.
The three different stages included are:
• £5 Donation: Bosses - any bosses included in the server files which you have never had the chance to kill or have an attempt at. This will last 30 minutes.
• £10 Donation: Any monsters of your choice; you name it, we spawn it! This can range from the experience monsters to the bosses. Of course, we can't just continually spawn experience monsters, but we can to an extent This will last 60 minutes(1 hour).
• £15 Donation: This will be a full on experience shower! Constant experience mobs raining down; for you and you're friend to kill. This will basically be a 100x100 map filled with experience monsters(approx.) This will continue until the map is cleared - every single monster is killed.
If you have any questions please add me to msn, or leave a message here.​

THE ABOVE(Donations) IS NOT BEING ADDED FOR CERTAIN(undecided)

PVPING and PKING
As I said above, this server is mainly be based around PVP and PK, although levelling and boss hunting is also included and the more you do this the better items you will have and therefore be made a better killer - which will help you in the future.

This server will hold regular PVP Tournaments - about one every 3-4 days. This tournament will be separated into four different categories:
• Warrior - Obviously for all warriors.
• Wizard - Obviously for all wizards.
• Taoist - Obviously for all taoists.
• All - for experienced fighters, who are confident enough that they think they can take any class/level on.

The winner of these categories will hold a medal or crest which will enable the user to gain access to special areas, which will drop rare items more regularly, contain bosses and good levelling areas, which automatically gives these people an advantage over other players.
The server will also hold "Royal Rumbles" for all classes to just jump in and fight it out.

Arena Battles

Recently a feature has been added, this includes a map in which battles will take place between two groups including 3-4 players(undecided), these two groups will fight it out to the death. These battles will ALWAYS be overseen by a GM, down to the simple fact that points need to be scored to go onto the leader board, the three teams at the top of this leader board at the end of the month will get:
• Gold Medal - First place.
• Silver Medal - Second place.
• Bronze Medal - Third place.

These different items will gain you access to different areas throughout the server, with bigger, better bosses, maps and caves.

More information can be found on this via the website.

Levelling NPC
You will find a small tent on the main homezone map, inside this tent will be an NPC called "Marshal", if you talk to him and have the correct item/items which he needs, he will spawn some fast levelling monsters.

The monsters come in three stages and are:
LalodaWorm - Small exp, not as good as the next two.
HexgonMaggot - Medium exp, not as good as the next.
SpikedWorm - High exp, good for higher levels and extremely fast levelling.

The items "Marshal" will ask for include:
• LalodaSeed
• HexgonRock
• SpikedAcorn

These items drop from bosses and sometimes other monsters.

HUGE NEW HOMEZONE ADDED FOR YOU ALL TO EXPLORE! Includes a temple, hidden within the valleys.

Tonnes of new bosses with unique drops and most recent up-to-date skins!

Host Specifications
Temporary Host -
CPU : 3.2ghz - RAM : 1GB - HardDisc160GB - Speed 8MB

Updates will be made during uptime

COME PLAY WITH US, JOIN IN THE FUN!

- Steish
[email protected]

Last edited:

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
Introduction
This server was designed produced by me and a friend and includes new features such as new levelling caves, maps, items, monsters and npc's. The server is ran by my real life friend, so you will face no problems with fluctuating downtime/uptime(specs found at bottom of post). This server will be mainly a PVP Server, and will include alot of fights and probably PKing(explained in depth below).

phew, that's a relief...

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
whts wrong with it ? it works for me ... you have to scroll down and selet download free and then fill in the code then download :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You are currently downloading too many files at once. Multiple simultaneous downloads are only permitted for Premium Members.

Please try again later or upgrade to FileFactory Premium for instant access.

i aint dlin ne thing... dont let me download tho.

also when i go thro, put code it etc... all it dl's is some website link?

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
hmmmm im not sure what the problem is.... but i will try and fix it....

you using the forums download link or the website download link they may be different.

ill re upload it later on ><

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
u gotta download the file factory seperate, i got same thing as u bon bud, but downloaded 1 by 1 and it worked :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u need 2 lower the time items stay on floor... atm it must be soemthing liek 1hr which is stupid. floors are full of **** and its jsut gonna cause lag...
change it so drops disapear after 15mins

lvl45-50 lvlin cave.... lol like 2 mobs are spawnin every 15mins - lame. most mobs r in walls, and with no rts u cant kill them

IWT has been empty for ages.. yet other boss's have been spawnin.

in all honesty it looks a lot like evilmir files, jsut stuff changes around lol.

lvlins meant to be easy... but at lvl48 u get 0.6% per mob... and the mob aint rly uber easy, nor is there loads.

maybe u should lower the exp needed 2 lvl at the lower lvls...?

also u say this is a fightin / pk server... yet PK points are the same as ne other server... why not make it 1min = 1 pk... rather than 1pk=3hrs20mins like normal...
pk twice then uc ant do fk all for hrs... thats gr8 for a "pk fightin" server lol.

all in all..

-lower PK time
-increase spawns in lvlin areas 45-50
-lower exp needed to lvl at 46+
-make drops disapear after 15mins ish
-look at IWT spawns
-put rts in shops

Last edited:

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Updates are all hopefully getting implemented tonight, should all be fixed by tomorrow(hopefully; if all goes well).

If anybody has any questions could these please go to the server forums instead of coming here, as I don't really want to have to check both forums every few minutes. Plus there is a Bug Report section on the forum, anything posted in that section will be fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol host turns pc off over nite ~.~ server that aint 24/7 hosted sucks. u need 2 get a proper host sorted

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Well everytime I go on it... I get ingame and freeze straight away. Then my pc like goes into spaz mode :P dont think i've got all the files haha.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
whens server gunna be up.. and is it really down because host turns pc off overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.