Euphoria Online - [DM2] High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
GF to who? It's not me, as I say theres no skin off my nose. I had some fun doing it, I'm just worried about players and how I've wasted there time, which is why I'm desperately trying to find a trustworthy host...

Steish

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
'The main reason the servers gone down is because it's killing Valves computer hosting it, plus his electric bill will have skyrocketed over the past few days'

think thats abit bs rly =x my PC is on 24/7, gets a reboot maybe once a week if its lucky, has been like that for nearly 2years. my PC is fine for speed im still 1 of the fastest around, and my electric bill hardly went up at all. no havin ago jsut sayin.

its a fun server just needs a few new ideas and some hard work put into it and would be fine ~.~

Stickly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2005
That realy dose suck... I was actuly looking forward to playing this server.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Shame server went down Seriously is.... If the team wasnt such lazy ******* and put few hours work into it... Could of really been somthing special.

P.S - Sorry about hackin fordy

Lots of love Warz

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Ah, so you're Justine...

You didn't actually hack him in the fact of the matter, you just used common sense really. You have had access to EvilMir's server files, correct? You just looked up fordy's username and pass in those files and logged in via my server. Not hard really.

Me and Valve were just clever enough to change our passwords to be different to any other server.

Server could have been special yes, but you had to bugger it up. Correct? No need, really...

Steish

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
i'm sure that hacking is banable on Lomcn? as they do not allow hacks/cheats ect? should report it 2 beard imo. (screenied incase he changes post if u still want it ste)
-Dan

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
was gonna help ste with server and had a host lined up, but im not gonna be around next few days, then i got 2 week holiday so unfortunatly i cant. kinda gutted as this is the chance ive been w8in for 2 help with a server but ah well wot can u do ><

servers was good fun tho must admit ^^, just imagine if u actually spent time on it and worked hard ste :p if met wasnt comin up id be tempted 2 rly give it ago with u when im bk, but i can see every1 just goin there, so not gonna be much point ><

gl tho! not bad for a 1st server :p

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
off topic: bon 2 weeks without mir? must b ur idea of hell?

on topic: server had good run, it did reach its limits very quickly with exp tickets being so easy to obtain, wouldnt mind seein an improved version of it in the near future but no rush, it was alot better than EvilMir tbh...

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
we aint taking donations from people, we are accepting them, its not as though we are charging people to play. its because people who enjoy the server want to keep it up. so dont go slagging the server off. its the first he's made, so just give him time.

Soz Boss

Anyways accepting donations still actually means taking same this it still ends up in his pocket

slagging server off because he exploiting the fact ppl like playing 2.3 servers and will pay to play if need be look at MirRevenge everyone thought he was kool and server was kool gm buys buffy series 5 and rewinds server cos his r/l name lost kit

point made imo if people hosted a 2.3 server they should know what there doing keep it updated and FREE if there not bothered updating and keep ontop of bugs if not why make server in 1st place

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
'The main reason the servers gone down is because it's killing Valves computer hosting it, plus his electric bill will have skyrocketed over the past few days'

think thats abit bs rly =x my PC is on 24/7, gets a reboot maybe once a week if its lucky, has been like that for nearly 2years. my PC is fine for speed im still 1 of the fastest around, and my electric bill hardly went up at all. no havin ago jsut sayin.

its a fun server just needs a few new ideas and some hard work put into it and would be fine ~.~

ive had just 1 comp on it whole house used 1p elec all night and my computer does dvd's encoding and burning all day and night for a month b4 it gets re-booted useless powercuts or neice pushes power buton lol

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Sorry, we don't actually know whats happening to the server at the moment, I couldn't reply yesterday evening because I was at football...

We aren't sure what's happening to the server, which is why we took it down, so you don't have to waste more time on a maybe dying server.

The main reason the servers gone down is because it's killing Valves computer hosting it, plus his electric bill will have skyrocketed over the past few days. As it's been said this is my first server, and alot of people have been throwing complaints at me, then the moment I take it down or say I'm going to they all scream at me for doing that aswell.. so I'm stuck on what to do.

I know it sound's terrible, but I guess it's time I said it. The main reason I actually started to build this server, set it up, find a host etc. was to at least steal some of EvilMir's players. Mainly because of the way I was treat there(by the GM's not the players). It turned into a bit more than that and people ended up actually liking the server, which I didn't expect, it being my first and all. I also said the moment I started making server and from then on I wouldn't be like the GM's on EvilMir as it was a good server, but the GM's who I believe are now corrupt and don't care who gets hurt aslong as their server keeps a high count and "Jayz" has a good kit/level.

[PS] EvilMir server I'm not looking for an arguement, I'm just stating my opinion and giving the reason of why I actually made the server. So don't come over here and post sh!t. Keep it to your own server thread, slag me off there.

Another thing is that if I put the server down, I would be letting the active players down, which I promised to myself I wouldn't and I can't go through with that.

That's about all... I'll update this post with more as it comes to me...
Thanks for reading anyway...
Steish
jayz here let me state mine and put u rite lol im sure Miles knows im not corrupt as im sure server would be banned off Lomcn we found out rob was hence why he quit and ive sorted all that he did ,m8 u told me to go and malester my daughter u sad twat thats why u were banned and thats why u got treated the way you did and dont denie it ,i also have at leat 6-7 screenies of u saying things along those lines and walter and daydie have some aswell im sure any other gm would off banned you aswell there you have the reason you where treated bad im sure people understand why anyway enough said so dont go round saying im corrupt and treat you bad for no reason laterz

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Locked.

Servers down so the thread isnt needed, if it comes back up be sure to let me know and i will reopen it.

A mod will trawl through this thread for infractions later.

Regards
Beard.

Reactions: wumatica
Status
Not open for further replies.