EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Flashy

LOMCN Member
Nov 4, 2022
From what i have seen and read on here the game is free you only pay £10 to unlock certain features
maybe storage
certain caves

only when the game is live we are really going to see how it truly is implanted and how it works
Sounds like he’s already got all bases covered which is what I like to hear

Reactions: NoLife999

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Ultimately, if it doesn't work early on, its not like he can't then just turn it into a VIP system and allow more free to play features.

I like the fact people are trying new things to see what does and doesn't work as a model for a server

Reactions: NoLife999

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
From what i have seen and read on here the game is free you only pay £10 to unlock certain features
maybe storage
certain caves

only when the game is live we are really going to see how it truly is implanted and how it works

While true, the game heavily revolves around crafting. You are literally caked in resources, from map fragments, to multiple rarities across like 6 different crafting menus. The storage is barely enough to manage it all....you won't be doing it with storage locked behind a pay wall lol.

You will be paying £10 if you want to play it properly, or you will be heavily crippled.

Ultimately, if it doesn't work early on, its not like he can't then just turn it into a VIP system and allow more free to play features.

I like the fact people are trying new things to see what does and doesn't work as a model for a server

This is Mir :D If the player count isn't there at the start, it won't be there at all, even if he turns it off. Most already know this model doesn't work, it's only Sanj that wants to try it. While I understand the direction in order to make it fair, it's just not going to work on this community lol.

I never part with my money until I know for sure it's not a quick con, considering what is so easily permitted on this forum now as well. If you got enough people doing the same thing, you by default have a lesser player base. These servers are driven by player quantity, you put your server behind a paywall and you immediately cripple it out of the gate.

Last edited:

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
£120 a year to play mir, in 2023. I suppose you could say its good value for money, if you want to spend the extra tenner a month, games are 60 quid these days each(and the rest). But i personally wouldnt as i also spend £20 a month on 2 WoW subs.

After thinking, its not a "bad" deal considering you would spend on a cash shop, but in a year for me i dont think it would be £120, and thats volentary.
Yeah, i guess the direction I was going down was that for the number of hours of playtime, you get for that £10, it's quite good value!

Flashy

LOMCN Member
Nov 4, 2022
Yeah, i guess the direction I was going down was that for the number of hours of playtime, you get for that £10, it's quite good value!
In comparison it’s more than PS Plus Premium and you got alot from that sub 😝

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Sanjian has already stated he doesn't care if the server has a low UC, so the case for the server needing a big boom at the start is kind of redundant.

Tbh he's the one that has put all the work in, so for me, whatever he wants to do is his choice.

And to be honest I hope it stays like that because the last thing I would want to see is certain people on here getting their hands on it, ruining those lovely looking files with 3 month cash cow servers.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
wont be online until banshee slows down usercount wise. plus sanjian is playing that too, so until banshee hits that 'im bored' phase dont expect to see this server anytime soon

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Sanjian has already stated he doesn't care if the server has a low UC, so the case for the server needing a big boom at the start is kind of redundant.

Tbh he's the one that has put all the work in, so for me, whatever he wants to do is his choice.

And to be honest I hope it stays like that because the last thing I would want to see is certain people on here getting their hands on it, ruining those lovely looking files with 3 month cash cow servers.

You need a big boom for it's survivability, that is what doesn't seem to be understood lol. The player count and the cost of the server go hand in hand. You risk the player count, you risk the costs of the server, and ultimately the servers survival.

If he doesn't care about the UC, then why did the first server go down? Because it had no players on it. I believe back then he also said something along the lines of not caring even if it has 5 players...fact is he does care, and he should care when it dives into your pockets for server costs lol.

I know he doesn't care about 200 players, but he needs to care for at least 100 or people won't play it...You need players to make it fun, no one is playing for the crafting system alone, and the HD graphics are just a novelty, the ones that are, will not be carrying the funding to your server lol.

Reactions: Hurricane

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
why did the first server go down? Because it had no players on it.

Why not switch to hosting the server from your home once your user count drops to ten or less pple playing? I recall vaguely an offer like that from one server owner, maybe even the one behind this. But I think that was supposed to be hosted on a laptop... I mean, can't pple do better?

All you need is an older PC and a half assed internet, I host mir3d on AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHz, 8GB RAM, SATA disk... and it works, the computer must be some 15 yrs old if not even older. I have three servers online for over a year and now I added fourth server which is much heavier on RAM (2GB just to run vs less than 1GB for the other servers each) and it is very much playable. If anything, the bottle neck would be the internet connection which currently is below par of what the average household has nowadays but the servers are very much playable (unless you connect from China but that is a whole different story).

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
sanjian is far too busy playing banshee atm to even care about release dates lol
I'm guessing this is Nev from the Discord?

What has it got to do with you, or anyone else if or what server he is playing?

And If you read on here and the Discord has things going on irl, the fact you keep going on about it looks desperate and weird.

Go play something else for a bit.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
I'm guessing this is Nev from the Discord?

What has it got to do with you, or anyone else if or what server he is playing?

And If you read on here and the Discord has things going on irl, the fact you keep going on about it looks desperate and weird.

Go play something else for a bit.
people should just be honest rather than trying to blag people
imagine the uproar if he flat out said ''server delayed coz im playing banshee'' - this is why its ''ive got irl stuff going on atm''. IRL stuff JUST as banshee launched....yeah alright lol

Flashy

LOMCN Member
Nov 4, 2022
imagine the uproar if he flat out said ''server delayed coz im playing banshee'' - this is why its ''ive got irl stuff going on atm''. IRL stuff JUST as banshee launched....yeah alright lol
If he did I would imagine the reply’s would be “hurry up with EuroReborn we are only on Banshee cos there’s nothing else to play” it’s a bad half broken server.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I absolutely promise everyone that sanj is not playing any private mir server right now. He has some private home stuff that’s going on for him right now.
Please give him some time and space.

Further comments will be moderated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pusha

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I absolutely promise everyone that sanj is not playing any private mir server right now. He has some serious home stuff that’s going on for him right now.
Please give him some time and space.

Does the internetz saying bad things again

He doesn’t have to log on and read 🤷‍♂️

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

For 2 seconds, lets say this is true. He couldnt say that to people, because most people on discord are idiots who'd flame him. His server will be out when he fancies it to be out.

You just even admitted this, so you are either, correct, and still mocking your own point, or your wrong, and just stirring shite. either way, the post in the first place is pointless.

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Is the Advert still correct with release tomorrow? Also does anyone have active discord invite?