EvilMir 2.3 Server.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Can EvilMir server please be moved from LOMCN if posted any infomation about it.

The files have got into the wrong hands by a friend and i Dont want them hosting what i made, Im sure its in the Rules or summat, this Cannot be allowed if the creater Declines it?

The files have got into the wrong hands by thieft.

Can i have a Confirmation of this please from a admin or Mod.

Thanks for your time.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Answer me a few questions please, and I will speak to the other Admins/Mods.

1. Didn't you sell the files to rob?
2. Jay is hosting... he's your brother, just ask him to take it down?
3. Rob is a real life mate.... I'm sure a nice polite request and he would stop the host?

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
You're right about the protections afforded by the global rules over your work.

However, just how much protection would depend on how you answers to Skylines questions. It really is important that you give us as much background information as possible.

/Leo

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
You're right about the protections afforded by the global rules over your work.

However, just how much protection would depend on how you answers to Skylines questions. It really is important that you give us as much background information as possible.

/Leo
How i now understand it, is that:

He was or did sell the files to Rob, his friend.

Rob then got a new host (Rocky). Rocky was apparantley 'corrupt', so then Jayz the old host has now started hsoting again.

So i mguessing he means he wants Rockys version to be banned from LOCN, although Jayz version was also banned, by Miles as you know about.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
the Files rocky has, they are stolen. Thieft the files of a mate of mine.

Thats as much information as you need to ban EvilMir?

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Not sure.
Don't seem fair for some1 to be hosting my Server which i spent months on
for them to just host and get credit for it.

Dont you agree

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
But skyline says you sold the files to Rob.

Rob is the one who found the new host. Therefore, wouldn't it also be rob who has the 'right' to decide who hosts?

Or didn't you sell the files to rob?

---

Really daydie, ENTIRE story please.

/Leo

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
How'd he get the files?

Day knows how he got the files.

Daydie sold the server files to Rob. Rob then sent the files to Rock to host. Next day Jay(Daydie's brother & Original host) Accuses Rock of being corrupt, so he takes it upon himself to rehost the server on his own PC again without trying to sort the situation out with Rock. Rock decides he doesn't want to take the server down, and keeps it online.

Rocks reason for keeping it online wasn't simply because he wanted to keep hosting, he knows Jay & Rob were corrupt while Jay was hosting it. The reason the server was banned from LOMCN in the first place was due to Miles catching Jay using superman. No proof that rob had previously been corrupt, but give it 2 days and he would have been - I was offered levels in exchange for making a few maps (Which I have practically completed now -_-)

The files that Jay was hosting have now been took offline for Daydie's Phoenix server to come online, so i don't see why rock can't keep hosting ? After all, Daydie is no longer the owner of these files, Rob is. Daydie can't exactly request a ban for somthing he does not own, can he ?

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Right, as the host (Rocky), its funny, bug was game master aye? well seeing as i checked his account found a dc 255 tele ring in there dc +50 wep luk 11 acc 11 etc etc max is 9-10 thats not possible, bug leveld him self Jayz even told me that, also daydie you knew i had the files rob told you before server went down so dont lie lmao.

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Whether a server was corrupt or not, LOMCN does not care. 'Corrupt' servers have just as much right to advertise here as anyone else.

We're only interested in ensuring the correct owner can assume all their rights. So please, keep discussion of all that petty stuff elsewhere.

/Leo

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not sure.
Don't seem fair for some1 to be hosting my Server which i spent months on
for them to just host and get credit for it.

Dont you agree

He didn't steal them though Day.

Rob SENT them to him. Rob was the "new owner", Rob was the one making all the updates, finding a new host, fixing your bugs... all the stuff the donations to you was for... right?

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Well, they dident want to host enymore, daydie lost host of files in the first place because he couldent be arsed, also he used the payments for him self, so then jay hosted it, while he hosted sorry to say but it was corrupt it got to the point were they were going to close it down, so daydie decides he'll make a noob make havoc on it and kill everyone they had enuff rob went mad, few days later they said they was putting down i offered to host..they said ok i spoke on msn heck they even helped me set the files up, i dident even know how to host DM2 so obviously i dident ''theif'' the files, i dident want them being gms as i was hosting.. and then we get daydie using @testga so i banned his ip etc, i dont know what hes using but he keeps banning my gms account etc.

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Heres in simple terms,

i Told him not to send files and he had his word on it,

i am gonner have a personal word with rob,

i gonner say about him Banning Me and jay from the server which was uncalled for. Which is basicily in my eyes saying *** off old owners we own it now, which he shouldnt of done. About BuG i removed him off GM more than 3 times. And yes he was currupt.

I will have a word with him, If to decide the Server to stay up.

Anyways. Ill post as soon as i can. Sorry Leo and others for trouble, ill post back soon. No spam post after this post please. untill the thread goal sorted.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Heres in simple terms,

i Told him not to send files and he had his word on it,

i am gonner have a personal word with rob,

i gonner say about him Banning Me and jay from the server which was uncalled for. Which is basicily in my eyes saying *** off old owners we own it now, which he shouldnt of done. About BuG i removed him off GM more than 3 times. And yes he was currupt.

I will have a word with him, If to decide the Server to stay up.

Anyways. Ill post as soon as i can. Sorry Leo and others for trouble, ill post back soon. No spam post after this post please. untill the thread goal sorted.
But who has the power over the server now?

YOU or ROB?

Did eh buy them or not? Would be nice to speak to Rob about this.

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
To be honest.. no one controls me its your fault for sending me the files, im hosting it with my pc i think i have control, i aint saying u dident make the files cause u did.. n i never am gunna say i did.. all the things to do with files go to u and rob.. end of.. but im the host at the moment so its staying up no matter what end of ur fault at end of day.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Sprinkle, So u beg him for files and then take them off him, Thats sad.
Anyways i know what ya like now. Backstabbing ****.

P.S
leo rob is banned from evilmir to and he requests as me, to not have it advertised as he has just said on the phone.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Well if you gave rob the files, and both you and rob do not want the host(s)'s to advertise, that is fine.

/Leo

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
this is rob i do not wish for it to be advertised as its a stolern server

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sprinkle, So u beg him for files and then take them off him, Thats sad.
Anyways i know what ya like now. Backstabbing ****.

P.S
leo rob is banned from evilmir to and he requests as me, to not have it advertised as he has just said on the phone.

He did not beg him for them, you were taking the server offline on Jay's PC and Sprinkle simply did not want the server to go offline for good and offered to host it, same with the rest of the players.

If Jay can no longer host due to your Phoenix server being online, whats the problem with Sprinkle hosting them ? Do you think because EvilMir is offline you'll get more players on your server ? All sprinkle is doing at the moment is providing a place for people to play the game they enjoy, why is this so wrong?

I should be having this coversation with rob, not you. You are nothing what so ever to these files, I basically have as much rights to them as you do.