EvilMir 2.3 Server.

Join Discord

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
In my, opinion if you sell/give the files away then you automatically relinquish any rights over advertisement/distribution.

Youve made a fortune over this distinctly average server and selling the files just about sums you up daydie.

'Rob' then after buying the files GAVE them to someone else to host. Im sensing a destinctive theme here. Then daydies laughable untrustworthy brother starts hosting the old files. Surely as his brother you can stop him from hosting them yourself?

With that sorted im confused at the next point, you want robs host to stop hosting aswell? So basically youve sold him a product which you now think you can tell him to stop hosting. Well if thats the case then you can think again.

You never in this thread give a straight answer, you havent once directly answered the questions youve babbled on about talking to people, but never got your exact point across.

I suggest you start giving clear answers or this issue will go no further.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Short brief:

Rob sent the Files to him for him to host but he basicly banned us all and niked the files.

So we do not want him advertising our server which he niked on lomcn, as says basicly in the rules.

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
I think its time i send chat logs of the transfer of files through msn from jay and rob??? o and also screenshots of rob ingame a min ago saying i can keep files and also..he just admitted he sent me em etc.. also i said ill post he said.. No.. wonder why?

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
He did not beg him for them, you were taking the server offline on Jay's PC and Sprinkle simply did not want the server to go offline for good and offered to host it, same with the rest of the players.

If Jay can no longer host due to your Phoenix server being online, whats the problem with Sprinkle hosting them ? Do you think because EvilMir is offline you'll get more players on your server ? All sprinkle is doing at the moment is providing a place for people to play the game they enjoy, why is this so wrong?

I should be having this coversation with rob, not you. You are nothing what so ever to these files, I basically have as much rights to them as you do.
ok wond please explain why jayz has been ip banned and rob took of gamesmaster when it his server and he has also been ip banned i`ll tell you why jayz caught sprinkles(justin) gm leveling pow also found pow at level 500 once so because he caught you out you ip bann him he tells rob then you ip bann him so basicly server is corrupt to the max and stolen so yes u have stolen the server by ip banning rob, Wond you also banned jayz off lom2 forum for telling everyone the truth that the new host was corrupt and he has proof top way to run a forum im sure it will go far

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
ok wond please explain why jayz has been ip banned and rob took of gamesmaster when it his server and he has also been ip banned i`ll tell you why jayz caught sprinkles(justin) gm leveling pow also found pow at level 500 once so because he caught you out you ip bann him he tells rob then you ip bann him so basicly server is corrupt to the max and stolen so yes u have stolen the server by ip banning rob, Wond you also banned jayz off lom2 forum for telling everyone the truth that the new host was corrupt and he has proof top way to run a forum im sure it will go far

As Leo has said numerous time, corruption is not amatter roght now... But you really dont have the cheek to say others are corrupt day... seriously mate.

It seems something has gone off, and needs to be sorte between your selves first. if you lot can manage a sensible, adult conversation between yourselves regarding the future of the server, that will help us at LOMCN.

Instead of all the

"He gave them me"
"He stole them"
"Its my server"
"Your corrupt" Comments.

Thanks

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
As Leo has said numerous time, corruption is not amatter roght now... But you really dont have the cheek to say others are corrupt day... seriously mate.

It seems something has gone off, and needs to be sorte between your selves first. if you lot can manage a sensible, adult conversation between yourselves regarding the future of the server, that will help us at LOMCN.

Instead of all the

"He gave them me"
"He stole them"
"Its my server"
"Your corrupt" Comments.

Thanks
How can we settle this between ourselves when we are all ip banned this is the only means of communication we have ,Jayz proved he was corrupt and still has proof hence why we are all ip banned

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Your not ip banned, ive checked there accounts and deleted all the gm made items, o ye i forgott to do urs though, ill do it soon :), oh and btw it wasent me leveling pow wtf.. it was underground, if u noticed pow was red.. he made him red and spawned archers because he was level 80, and UG wasent to sure about how quik he got the levels, but i checked m2 and all the files, and its legit so we left him gave him kit back etc, yet agen uve got proven wrong to try and say im corrupt... please stop lol, oh and as i posted up there...

I think its time i send chat logs of the transfer of files through msn from jay and rob??? o and also screenshots of rob ingame a min ago saying i can keep files and also..he just admitted he sent me em etc.. also i said ill post he said.. No.. wonder why?

Thats topic related get on that.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
*yawn* jesus, you kids just don't get it do you. LOMCN just doesn't care what happens on your server, who bans who, or whats the latest server fad.

LOMCN provides protections for what I can only describe as 'property owners'.

Now daydie. You have been asked multiple times, for the full version of what you have done. Including any sales or giving of files. Yet time after time, you get back to us with your 'short' or 'brief' version.

We don't want your briefs, we want the full damn shazzam. I will simply delete any post from here which is not relevant to this.

I do give you this hint. If you have sold your files, we will need to know the 'terms' of this sale to help. If you have given your files away for free and received no payment, you are perfectly within your rights to control their publication and distribution (although other contributors may have something to say here).

Now I ask you one last time. Full version please.

/Leo

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Why should he get the decision, he sold his files i heard to rob or some on.. because he couldent be arsed enymore, he took all donations for him self instead of bying a dedi-box which he said he would.. and rob got fed up so he dident wanna host, so i asked if i could because alot of people like the server, as soon as i put it up i had people thanking me for hosting it, instead of it going down when i banned rob, daydie etc temporerily to get there gm made items off account alot of people pmed me saying n1 or good decision etc, i have more players on daydies ''old'' server if u want to put it like that because hes hosting phoenix than he does on his server says something me thinks.

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
Heres in simple terms,

i Told him not to send files and he had his word on it,

i am gonner have a personal word with rob,

i gonner say about him Banning Me and jay from the server which was uncalled for. Which is basicily in my eyes saying *** off old owners we own it now, which he shouldnt of done. About BuG i removed him off GM more than 3 times. And yes he was currupt.

I will have a word with him, If to decide the Server to stay up.

Anyways. Ill post as soon as i can. Sorry Leo and others for trouble, ill post back soon. No spam post after this post please. untill the thread goal sorted.

Doesnt it matter if he stole ur files? your files r basicly TD's files, with a few exp changes, and few novice maps and NPC's added, nothing really good.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Daydie, you keep asking me why I've banned such and such in game - Why is this ? I have nothing to do with the server what so ever, I'm simply a player thats standing by Justin's decision.

Also may I ask you why you are arguing this ? These files were sold to Rob, therefore they are no longer your concern, you hold no rights to them what so ever.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
*yawn* jesus, you kids just don't get it do you. LOMCN just doesn't care what happens on your server, who bans who, or whats the latest server fad.

LOMCN provides protections for what I can only describe as 'property owners'.

Now daydie. You have been asked multiple times, for the full version of what you have done. Including any sales or giving of files. Yet time after time, you get back to us with your 'short' or 'brief' version.

We don't want your briefs, we want the full damn shazzam. I will simply delete any post from here which is not relevant to this.

I do give you this hint. If you have sold your files, we will need to know the 'terms' of this sale to help. If you have given your files away for free and received no payment, you are perfectly within your rights to control their publication and distribution (although other contributors may have something to say here).

Now I ask you one last time. Full version please.

/Leo
ok,as you know i created evilmir server but in the process of making this server i was aloso making a new server Pheonix as my brother jayz was hosting evilmir he dicided he wasnt going to anymore as he prefered pheonix server and wanted to host that, so i sold the server files to my irl m8 robert and the condictions were that he is to host this himself as he knew jayz wasn`t going to and under no circumstances to give the files to anybody else,basiclly if he didnt host server it should of closed but no he didn`t listen he sent the files to justin to host as he relised he couldn`t as he is currently getting code 10000 windows vista we think, so untill he got windows xp justin was supposed to host it, so i believe the files were sent to justin via MSN. i dont no for certain but jayz had very good evidence and reason to believe that the new host was being corrupt as ive stated in a previous thread some of the things he came across, so he had permission off rob new server owner to bann all these accounts till he got in from work so he did this later to find 2 minutes later he was ip banned, so we waited till rob got home and he connected to find out he wasn`t a gamesmaster and minutes later he was ip banned tbh imo justin(sprinkles) has no rights to these files and imo were stolen and i believe he had the intention of doing this all along i`ve told you the conditions that i told rob when we agreed the sale and he hasn`t done this so as above i would appreciate it this server does not get advertised on lomcn thank you

Daydie, you keep asking me why I've banned such and such in game - Why is this ? I have nothing to do with the server what so ever, I'm simply a player thats standing by Justin's decision.

Also may I ask you why you are arguing this ? These files were sold to Rob, therefore they are no longer your concern, you hold no rights to them what so ever.
Wond answer my question why did u bann jayz off lom 2 for no reason and for your information i am speaking for robert has he doesn`t have an account on lomcn and cant get 1 as he only has a hotmail address so plaese answer my question and be quiet like u say you have nothing to do with it yet u bann jayz off lom2 for no reason?? And they were sold to robert that under the condition he or jayz hosted and that nobody else was to get access to these files and he hasn`t kept to that agreement as i created the files i think i do have rights m8 as stated in the rules of this forum.

Doesnt it matter if he stole ur files? your files r basicly TD's files, with a few exp changes, and few novice maps and NPC's added, nothing really good.
show`s how much you know there not TD files so please be quiet doesn`t concern you

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Selling the files with a 'non-resellable' (offsite hosting) condition is called a lease.

What Rob therefore paid for, was the ability to 'host' the server himself.

Rob broke the terms of the lease by sending files elsewhere (another condition), however LOMCN cannot help you there, but will uphold your right as full server owner. Although, I find it possible to interpret the 'host yourself' clause as being responsible for hosting. Not necessarily owning the machine on which it is run (despite the 'sending' clause). This though does not change the fact that it is a lease, and you maintain full control.

Thus, I affirm that you have full right to dictate how LOMCN is to react to EvilMIR server and any derivative. If you find links which are ADVERTISING an unauthorised distribution of your server.

However I also find that this Rob person is also allowed to dictate similar terms, being that he is a rightful determinant under my interpretation of the lease, and that LOMCN will not remove Rob's advertising of 'his' servers, provided he has NOT sent the files to the remote machine (almost an impossibility).

/Leo

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Okay thanks Leo for all your help.

But it just shows doesnt it, Most ppl who u think r alrite in-game are totally diffrent when they get sent something.

Anyways Case Solved, And will contact you if Any1 Uses them.

Thanks.

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Ok, u totally lied in most of that day.. as you was on at the time, and rob even asked you i i could and u agreed but ok mate i aint going to say enything else, i dont need advertisements i know people and i know other sites not a problem thanx though :).

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
So day, now that you are hosting EvilMir again, when will the dedicated host be coming ?