EvilMir ONLINE TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Ghetto go play with ya self, u have no say in this thread...
Edit: Hummm Dunno y its down...

Last edited:

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
And Rude Gm's Look i was giving u some advise with a repuation the server has now there is no point in releasing it so theres no point been nasty in saying that i will have to take this matter further sorry.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I think itsa dieing server too tbh, hope im wrong as i enjoy playing it.
Its down alot, player count dropping.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
ii play count drops because people call me Currupt 4 some reason....

and they cant name 1 thing why im corrupt i just don't take **** off dicks. i put it up for poeple to play not to make false roomers to ruin the servers rep.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

and they cant name 1 thing why im corrupt i just don't take **** off dicks. i put it up for poeple to play not to make false roomers to ruin the servers rep.
Come on dude, it really wouldnt surprise me if you was in all fairnes.

Walter dies, pms us with abuse, then two mins later, daydie logs on and gives the exact same crap walter gives.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006

No, you put **** on dicks :P

Tbh, when i started the server i expected u 2 be well corrupt but i didnt see u do ne thin corrupt. I just dont play ne more cuz i got bored of it, and for sum reason i cud never find ne 1 to pk lol.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Daydie. Cut the abuse. That goes for you all.

We've already closed manyathread regarding this server. Don't make us ban discussion of it.

/Leo

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Daydie. Cut the abuse. That goes for you all.

We've already closed manyathread regarding this server. Don't make us ban discussion of it.

/Leo

It's an EM related thread course theres going to be a 'discussion' about it.. Cant ban someone for it, if thats the case close the thread full stop ¬¬.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
dont think its meant as ban someone... its meant as ban discussions about EM server e.g. close the thread lol

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
With new files i have got, i cannot make the Accounts / Chasr working so...

Ive added a NPC to give a little starter kit. and made so start at lvl 40.

i still dont Use SQL just figerd a way not to :)

/daydie

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005

/daydie

no ofence but they way u have server set up now is extremely unstable and when u do actually get in game ur subject to 2 step lag so DD but i think u have finaly killed off what still remained g/l in future may return if u sort things out

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

/daydie

What you mean theres a restart or what?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Basically the new files that have been inputted into the game are really buggy... they cause you to lag a fair bit. And everytime you reboot the server you lose the majority of your kit lol.. and your subject to a small rewind. Dont get me wrong I enjoy playing the server, but these are not what you call " Minor Problems " !

HyperD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2005
hmm y is evilmir down ??? i aint been able to get on it all day and have been so bored so plz can some 1 tell me wots goin on or if theres new IP can give me it plz

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
hmm y is evilmir down ??? i aint been able to get on it all day and have been so bored so plz can some 1 tell me wots goin on or if theres new IP can give me it plz

It has been up for the majority of the day mate, it only went back down literaly 5minutes ago! Due to buggy files, daydie did say that he was going to put the old files back in as they were more stable to use. So I guess all you can do is wait for the green light.

HyperD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2005
kkz well im looking aftet lil bro so wont be playing much today he'll be playing more then me tbh :S all he thinks about is fking food -.-

/WildWizzard
/TotalDamage
/HollowHealer

Status
Not open for further replies.