EvilMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
It's going bk up, but its already lost half of its user count or more, he says its due to lagg, its not just that, allot of people left due to Larva cave including myself. Which was a silly add cave is great but the drops drop too much . And lol at Larva, Larva is a baby bug the correct spelling is Lava.

tbh wen i think about it, the items droped in lava cave aint rare or hard to get anyway gem items aint rarest ingame i named few items other day no1's herd of lol daydie said thers lot more to come and i canrt see them dropping in lava to be honest.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
tbh wen i think about it, the items droped in lava cave aint rare or hard to get anyway gem items aint rarest ingame i named few items other day no1's herd of lol daydie said thers lot more to come and i canrt see them dropping in lava to be honest.

They wont be dropping in larva, larva is just a quick item for some sets and 1 or 2 more,

Heres a few updates:

Last Man Standing Daily Event added
TaoMoon added

Alot more to come

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
They wont be dropping in larva, larva is just a quick item for some sets and 1 or 2 more,

Heres a few updates:

Last Man Standing Daily Event added
TaoMoon added

Alot more to come

awesome nice that ur adding ideas people hav said :) good work m8

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
adding more as we speak mate, checkout forums for more updates etc

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Im currently editing my client, its going to be miles bigger with alot more items armours and weapons so i can add alot more ingame :)

all items ingame will be same no update required atm, tonight after i done client updates i will upload client to auto patcher before i start adding new items in.

server up in a few hours i wuda thought. just waiting on a reply.

All the best guys. Hope to see you ingame soon.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
Im currently editing my client, its going to be miles bigger with alot more items armours and weapons so i can add alot more ingame :)

all items ingame will be same no update required atm, tonight after i done client updates i will upload client to auto patcher before i start adding new items in.

server up in a few hours i wuda thought. just waiting on a reply.

All the best guys. Hope to see you ingame soon.

Need players to use them though, and your losing more than you gain...fail.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I dont get why u dont do a wipe so its a clean start.Ppl on your forums are saying Larva caved kinda fuked everything up and even ppl with GEM kit are asking for a wipe.Now you have changed drop files so how is some1 able to obtain GEM kit as easy as those guys did?Im asking specificly for GEM kit and not for another better/worst kit.

Wipe is best option.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
lol legion wud u kindly fk off? gl daydie ill hav another blast.

i vote for a wipe. well a item wipe atleast. every char runnin round with the rare 65 weps on. cnt even call it a rare anymore

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
humm, any1 else think i shud whipe it?

Vote on EvilMir Forums.

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
if its wiped i aint gonna play i lvled loads and rebirthed, **** doing all tht again

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Don't have an account yet, will make one in a minute and i'll give it ago

wipe ;P

edit: Whats with the slow client download and autopatcher? :P 4gigs on autopatcher at 25kb/s maybe i wont try it ><

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
there is no need for a wipe.. just expand on the server. the only people that want wipe are those that are not high lvl and kitted...

if wiped u will lose a lot of the dedicated players who actually bothered to lvl n hunt on ur server.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I didn't play at all so can't say much but from what I've read, these kitted people have "Gem" items which are really good and were really easy to get..

vivi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
london
gem kit is easy to get boss is soloable without pots and its note even a good kit, the cry babys for a wipe are jsut low lvl nabs who cba to move out sz, if there is a wipe there will be no point putting it back up as no1 cept these nabs will play so a good usercount of 5 :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I didn't play at all so can't say much but from what I've read, these kitted people have "Gem" items which are really good and were really easy to get..

aye but the geeks who have them like weed have quit so it dont matter, people with such kit are still easily killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.