Extinction - Live 31st July 17:00 PM GMT

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ater getting the client and enter to game all what i see its black everything except my char hp bar , i got net frame 4.0 direct 11
Do i miss any data files dno

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Best of luck azzi, let me know if you need a file host for patcher and I'll give you ftp access to save you some costs / hassle.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
ah way good one, I want is the a new link did I say **** or be rude to any one ? NO just leave me alone ffs

mind ur own business

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
ah way good one, I want is the a new link did I say **** or be rude to any one ? NO just leave me alone ffs

mind ur own business
woah bro your jumping the gun, I recommend you as he's just lost a GM. I know what your capable of and I also now your glowing with enthusiasm. Jeez man it was a serious post and the GM should consider hiring somebody as special as yourself. People like you are few and far between nowadays

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
woah bro your jumping the gun, I recommend you as he's just lost a GM. I know what your capable of and I also now your glowing with enthusiasm. Jeez man it was a serious post and the GM should consider hiring somebody as special as yourself. People like you are few and far between nowadays

"Who ever is playing wong is a nob" ;)

@StableBoy: I feel kinda bad now. Here....

In the Extinction section, the 3rd therad is currently a link to a mirror http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?92089-Download-link

You should note however, that the server is dead for the time being, as one of the GM's killed it in an act of rage. The files will most likely change, but it's up to you.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I'm not going to read the thread out to you... :S

But yet, he mirrored it as far as I can tell.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Nothing wrong with another server owner helping to host files, I actually used sabres ftp for my patcher until I had enough funds to cover the overhead.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gherkin