Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
CraiG^ said:
I think someones tyring to get sold alcohol when he is too young... :O

lol

A m8 of mine does Fake IDs so im sorted
LMAO your saying he's trying to get beer when he's too young yet you go on to say your sorted because your mate does fake id's :tard:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Fake ID is a worse offence than buying alcohol underage iirc, its better to just try your luck and hope not to get caught.

Valerii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2006
LatneM said:
just wait till nature takes its course.

Some people develop social bonds with older generations before they reach the legal drinking age limit. I was much the same, not because I wanted to drink. But just because I wanted to go out with my older friends, obviously you are denied entry if you are under 18, despite your intensions.

Fake ID is a dodgy path stone, the penalties can be harsh. It's never been a problem for me as I've always looked older than my age, the best course of action is to borrow a friend's ID and use that, they rarely look at the picture in any detail. Heck, I remember once being served with my provisional licence which clearly stated I was 17.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
hes 18 in august, its not a copule of years. Just get chris to buy you alcohol stone \o/

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006
Stonehelm said:
Can anyone recommend any decent sites to get fake ID?

2 of my m8s have fake ids and they have not been caught out using them ill find out where they got them from for you if your still thinking about getting one that is

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
There is 2 shops in a 3km radious of my house which sell alcohol to minors.. well to me and my friends at least. I've always thought it would be even easier in England :eek:.

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006
the shops around me suck lol im 16 and some of them ask me for id wen i go 2 buy cigarettes -.-

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Places should only accept passport/driving liscence now days, or that may be one or two more.

College cards etc etc are not supposed to be accepted.

My mates dad faked his old passport for him, when he was 16.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Gimpasaurus said:
There is 2 shops in a 3km radious of my house which sell alcohol to minors.. well to me and my friends at least. I've always thought it would be even easier in England :eek:.

Its only easier when the shops are owned by foreigners and you walk in all chav'd up, they dont seem to reject you ;). Oh and walk in group usually does the business but that was when i wasnt old enough :).

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Stonehelm said:
Can anyone recommend any decent sites to get fake ID?

tutt ur only like 12 aint u, get ur mates to buy drink for u, btw even if u hav a fake ID they wont let u in cus u look to under age

>DMX< said:
Its only easier when the shops are owned by foreigners and you walk in all chav'd up, they dont seem to reject you . Oh and walk in group usually does the business but that was when i wasnt old enough .

gimp a chav? hes a class A geek and i actully doubt that hes had alcohol in his life time. he dont even look 15.