Fake ID

Join Discord

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
There is a list of ID cards that are accepted. But if doesn't have the PASS hologram, legally it can't be accepted for ID, bar driving lisence and passport.

*knows stuff because of job =O*

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Salad said:
tutt ur only like 12 aint u, get ur mates to buy drink for u, btw even if u hav a fake ID they wont let u in cus u look to under age

Read what i posted. Hes 18 in August you numpty

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Salad said:
tutt ur only like 12 aint u, get ur mates to buy drink for u, btw even if u hav a fake ID they wont let u in cus u look to under age

gimp a chav? hes a class A geek and i actully doubt that hes had alcohol in his life time. he dont even look 15.
I've never even tried alcohol in my life. I'm sure you have. Hope you enjoy your moment of coolness :).

PS. You definately look like you are older than 12, all hard on forums n' all.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
best thing to do mate is borrow a mates driving license or passport and just memorize dob n address incase they ask you, its easiest way im 18 today so i dont have to worry about it any more :)

btw fake ids are no use no real bars will accept them

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
salad you go on about people not being 18, but uve only just turned 16, thats not a cool age to brag about.

and tbh, just wait till you are old enough. you havnt got long to go. like johnb said, if its a good club then they know if its a fake ID or not.

Last edited: