FireBlade Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ingeronic said:
i am drbex...

and u dont even no me so shh

this is only a guess but i doubt you even play the server much, or are in the guild with the gms. i was in there guild but the leaderf kab dont talk much nor the ret of guild, so left to try and help new players since they do not help, i suggested a guild hunt to get exp tickets and no responce, such helpful people in mir, like always :).

it only takes 1 person to hunt for tickets, i can get about 10 in 5 mins at the most

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
Nero said:
but u have 2 agree, a lvl 52 that gets the same exp in the lvl 33 area + the lvl 45 area + the exp palace isn't very well done (there is less exp in the lvl 50+ area + its a Vsmall map)
yes the exp u get may be the same but at 33 u could nee 300000exp and at 52 you could need 400000000exp...

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
WNxInger says:
anyway you know the typpe of people who are ****y until they get **** kicked outa them, i think thats who you are, and would love to see you get **** kicked out of you irl
Barny-lvl 45+ tao on test says:
lmfao
how sad r u
WNxInger says:
also im not a n00b to mir, i bin playing private servers since before lomcn was made

WNxInger is ingeronic

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
BleH said:
WNxInger says:
anyway you know the typpe of people who are ****y until they get **** kicked outa them, i think thats who you are, and would love to see you get **** kicked out of you irl
lmfao
how sad r u
WNxInger says:
also im not a n00b to mir, i bin playing private servers since before lomcn was made

WNxInger is ingeronic
wtf is that about

and i doubt u been playing pservers b4 lomcn was made ¬.¬ i dont like him any more sound like a fag tbh

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Nero said:
exactly u've just proven my point, shouldt you get more exp in a lvl 50 area?

btw nero wasnt talking to you, so soz man..

and as for Bleh, thats just funny, i rmeber doing that kinda thing, wen i was 12, so unless your 12, grow up abit, and yes i said that, word for word, well of the 1st sentece cba reading rest.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Smila said:
wtf is that about

and i doubt u been playing pservers b4 lomcn was made ¬.¬ i dont like him any more sound like a fag tbh

if you must no that isnt the whole conversation, obverously, anyway i dont really care if two people or more hate me on LOMCN, i mean its a gaming forum, im gunna just have to cry myself to sleep now..

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Nero said:
what was hte whole convo? oO

it dont matter now, all you gotta no is that wen server bak up he will b tryin 2 pk me probs now, but i do not pk unless in a war.

anyway any1 no when its back up?

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Smila said:
ok i suggest stop flamin and spamin thread ¬.¬

i agree hence that was y i wasnt gunna post again, but since bleh is still being annoying, thought o well. and enuf of your crap talking jsut w8 until the next war, since me,thunder,demon killed most your guild, including your 10 WT youir guild had there.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ingeronic said:
i agree hence that was y i wasnt gunna post again, but since bleh is still being annoying, thought o well. and enuf of your crap talking jsut w8 until the next war, since me,thunder,demon killed most your guild, including your 10 WT youir guild had there.

WTs hav 2k hp so y r u trying to brag about killing a WT? ther the most pussy mob in the mir world... bloody hell im glad i left this serv now...

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
ElectricQueen said:
WTs hav 2k hp so y r u trying to brag about killing a WT? ther the most pussy mob in the mir world... bloody hell im glad i left this serv now...

20k hp with 10 wt hititn u at same time and in a f wall with load of wizzes lightning u..

Status
Not open for further replies.