FireBlade Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
ElectricQueen said:
WTs hav 2k hp so y r u trying to brag about killing a WT? ther the most pussy mob in the mir world... bloody hell im glad i left this serv now...

i think were all glad you left..

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
DemonicSoldier said:
20k hp with 10 wt hititn u at same time and in a f wall with load of wizzes lightning u..

and the fact that WTs r just about the weakest boss in game doesent appeal to u? if ur lvl 50+ just shoulderdash the WT run up to the wiz para him and f sword = floored. in firewall yeh, but u shud av wizzys on ur side who r keeping the other wizzys busy while u run up and kill them

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
ElectricQueen said:
and the fact that WTs r just about the weakest boss in game doesent appeal to u? if ur lvl 50+ just shoulderdash the WT run up to the wiz para him and f sword = floored. in firewall yeh, but u shud av wizzys on ur side who r keeping the other wizzys busy while u run up and kill them

like he sed we owned em with all there pets

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
wen is it up?

btw no1 cares, if you was the first to wotever. there are now about 40 lvl 50s, so erm, ye, big achievement (i no i cant spell). u shud try lvling on prophecy, some1 is now lvl 200 on there, which is a long time playing, i got lvl 50 casual play there under 2 days..lol.

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
Ingeronic said:
wen is it up?

btw no1 cares, if you was the first to wotever. there are now about 40 lvl 50s, so erm, ye, big achievement (i no i cant spell). u shud try lvling on prophecy, some1 is now lvl 200 on there, which is a long time playing, i got lvl 50 casual play there under 2 days..lol.

be up soon the host server crashed so we w8ing on the company to reboot it :S

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
company?

cool

well wen its up u gunna edit 1st post and make another post?

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ingeronic said:
wen is it up?

im 139 on phrofecy... cnt b asked to lvl any more

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
Ingeronic said:
wen is it up?

btw they only got 200+ cus sum1 else as lvlin there char as well an prophecy down 4 gud so was a waste of time gettin that high lol. if we'd known it was gonna close i wudda carried on gettin 255 or started another server.

p.s. were can i change gold chests lol it's drivin me mad not bein able 2 do netin with em :rofl:

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
ElectricQueen said:
im 139 on phrofecy... cnt b asked to lvl any more

1. it's Prophecy not phrofecy lol
2. yeh 139 was 1 of the higher lvls wen u playd
3. i managed 2 pass u pretty quickly even tho u were 20+ lvls higher than me lol
4. lots of ppl were 150+ b4 the end, NWO managed 200+. but wasnt much point in him doin that cus of stat reset, meant he cudnt wear ne decent kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.