Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
---------- Post Merged at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Information about how to connect and play etc will obviously be published here, website, forums, facebook.. everywhere. But discussions need to be kept in 1 place.

---------- Post Merged on 08-04-2016 at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-04-2016 at 07:39 PM ----------

Hi all,

We'll be opening the server tonight at 7pm for anyone to log on and help us test the following:

-Stability
-Host lag check
-General game testing
-PvP at various levels
-Boss strengths at various testing

The Beta will run until Sunday 10pm, but may be extended or retracted if required.

Please make sure your client is up to date and we'll post the IP at at 7pm!

ANYTHING DONE DURING BETA WILL NOT TRANSFER TO THE LIVE SERVER - ALL ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER INFORMATION WILL BE WIPED

Thanks
when i download, says its currpted and iv tried downloading a few times...

says the download is 3.8gig but the winrar file only ends up being 2.8gig

also the only things in the download for me is (data,mir client)

any other downloads i could try?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I really don't get why people are so anal about signing up to the official forum. Never saw this much hatred over the Chronicles swap from LOMCN to their own forums.

Just sign up. Took me 10seconds.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I really don't get why people are so anal about signing up to the official forum. Never saw this much hatred over the Chronicles swap from LOMCN to their own forums.

Just sign up. Took me 10seconds.

Some people like to be difficult these days..

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Server is now online, IP: 185.38.36.176

Please download the client and mir2config.ini from the following link:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.rar

georgeqjc

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2015
The server is closed now? I am stuck at the attempting to connect the server. any idea?

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
1. (Items) - BasePlate(F) shop/bag image is (M)
2. (Class Balance) - As a level 25 wizard I get 1 shot by a level 30+ Archer (not sure exact level, but not much higher) and I am unable to even dodge the attack. I am also using my weapon most of the time up until level 17 due to the melee damage being greater than the spells. Wizard seems weak, especially in PVP.
3. I think the OmaWarrior was tougher than the BoneElite?

Just my feedback and opinions.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
1. (Items) - BasePlate(F) shop/bag image is (M)
2. (Class Balance) - As a level 25 wizard I get 1 shot by a level 30+ Archer (not sure exact level, but not much higher) and I am unable to even dodge the attack. I am also using my weapon most of the time up until level 17 due to the melee damage being greater than the spells. Wizard seems weak, especially in PVP.
3. I think the OmaWarrior was tougher than the BoneElite?

Just my feedback and opinions.

I haven't got time to log on yet but correct me if i'm wrong, Magic shield 31 ? Archer is massive 1 target damage class. I think it would be rude if a 30+ archer was not 1 hitting a 25 wizard without a shield.

Also remember this server is just in testing and is a high rate it will balance out further into game.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Just logged on and first thing I notice is when you walk or run, the background moves differently than on all crystal files servers I was on. The ground sort of jerks in bigger amounts I think. Is it just me who noticed that? It makes it sort of hard on eyes.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Just logged on and first thing I notice is when you walk or run, the background moves differently than on all crystal files servers I was on. The ground sort of jerks in bigger amounts I think. Is it just me who noticed that? It makes it sort of hard on eyes.
Try changing the resolution to 1024?

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I haven't got time to log on yet but correct me if i'm wrong, Magic shield 31 ? Archer is massive 1 target damage class. I think it would be rude if a 30+ archer was not 1 hitting a 25 wizard without a shield.

Also remember this server is just in testing and is a high rate it will balance out further into game.

Could be right there Piff, It well could be an ignorant response; I haven't seen the archer or assassin class much to be honest.

#2 Working as intended then. Although not being able to even TBolt someone who is walking after flinching is rather annoying. Don't remember that on previous clients, guess I been away for too long. ty.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
i haven't played in years and ive just downloaded this client, when i click launch i just get a black box and my mouse is locked sort of, any ideas?

EDIT: Im on windows 10, should it work ok?

Cheers.

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Try changing the resolution to 1024?

tested against my local client at 1366 and it is the same I suppose. Maybe what makes it feel different is the v2 lib files which I understand make the graphics clearer or simply better. My local client is still lib v1 (1.0.7.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.