FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
does this mean they have stolen ur files? i imagine tht wud be horrible for u, could be great for the community tho :P
ye they may have stolen the 3hero files (DM2) but you wont ever get them working as they were custom coded to work with our forums... w/o the source they are basically useless. Besides we dont really care we are focused on the c# project atm. Also dick comment.

As matt mentioned above we'll have a new forum up soon .. this'll be a fresh start for the c# only.

Apparently some guy called krixus/boom25/ben did it. If stuff from 3heros is posted on here id like to think the LOMCN admins would ban it like they did with chronicles.. but we'll see.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
lol at that dickhead comment tho.. hmm. am sure matt and ben will have this sorted no prob and put 5h up. tod ya only jelous cause youll have no 1 online xD

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
LOMCN would have no choice after the actions taken with the leaked Chronicles Files.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Nobody ever said LOMCN would not delete the files

LOMCN has always and will always delete stolen and hacked files

I am sad to hear that your server got hacked and LOMCN will do all it can to stop the files being released

BH

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
ye they may have stolen the 3hero files (DM2) but you wont ever get them working as they were custom coded to work with our forums... w/o the source they are basically useless. Besides we dont really care we are focused on the c# project atm. Also dick comment.

As matt mentioned above we'll have a new forum up soon .. this'll be a fresh start for the c# only.

Apparently some guy called krixus/boom25/ben did it. If stuff from 3heros is posted on here id like to think the LOMCN admins would ban it like they did with chronicles.. but we'll see.

how isit a dick comment? the community needs a good set of files, if u hadnt noticed the private server scene is kinda dying :S This being said, stealing a set of files isnt the way to go about it.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
how isit a dick comment? the community needs a good set of files, if u hadnt noticed the private server scene is kinda dying :S This being said, stealing a set of files isnt the way to go about it.

There is a good set of files, the C# files, which I believe you could make a decent enough server as long as you disabled Sin/Archer for now. And they are still being worked on every day, so things can only go forward o/

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
If the files were good enough to use with Sin/Archer disabled i think they could be a great set of files to use.

But aye bit of dick comment Todd.. guys have worked way to hard on the files for something like that to happen, they may be keeping things to themselves but well within thier rights as its their hours of hard work that has went into making the files usable. If you cared as much as you claim to about the community and private server scene you would have learned how to code/properly fix a set of mir files or at least managed to get yourself a decent team together to work on a set like ben has. He openly admits he cant code but hes done his best to learn as much as he can along the way.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
If the files were good enough to use with Sin/Archer disabled i think they could be a great set of files to use.

But aye bit of dick comment Todd.. guys have worked way to hard on the files for something like that to happen, they may be keeping things to themselves but well within thier rights as its their hours of hard work that has went into making the files usable. If you cared as much as you claim to about the community and private server scene you would have learned how to code/properly fix a set of mir files or at least managed to get yourself a decent team together to work on a set like ben has. He openly admits he cant code but hes done his best to learn as much as he can along the way.

I understand they worked hard on their files, and no they didnt deserve them to be stolen. I just miss the days where the files worked 100%, they may not have had as many features but 1.4/1.9 were pretty much bug free only cheats rlly let them down (which are in every set of files in a stable-ish state atm). Imo people worry more about adding new classes(which unbalance and kind ruin mir imo) then working out all the bugs. or adding unique feature that work 100%

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Personally I prefer it this way.

I love having a selection of professionally run servers to alternate between.

Unless you preferred the "built in 5 minutes for money" servers? I don't play those anyway. But as you said, the community is bad enough already without pieces of crap like that coming up. I've seen a few pathetic advertisements on the currently available files, I shudder to think the attention they would actually get with the files up and running at the moment.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I understand they worked hard on their files, and no they didnt deserve them to be stolen. I just miss the days where the files worked 100%, they may not have had as many features but 1.4/1.9 were pretty much bug free only cheats rlly let them down (which are in every set of files in a stable-ish state atm). Imo people worry more about adding new classes(which unbalance and kind ruin mir imo) then working out all the bugs. or adding unique feature that work 100%

I fully agree with this, new features and classes are bottom of the list on server creation in my opinion, most servers can be packed with features but depressing gameplay. Look at it on the other hand people are trying to evolve the game aswell which you cannot really complain about. Catch 22.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well I never said the files were stolen, I dont know what happened and quite frankly I dont care. I handed the server over nearly 2 years ago now, I've not really been involved since. The only thing I was a little upset about was the forums.. but its only a forum and it can be rebuilt.. we was thinking about doing a new forums for 5heros anyway. Like i said w/o the source code and a fair bit of work no1 will ever get the files working anyway, so it was pointless to ever steal / release them. The biggest reason we never released them was because of the work involved just to get them to a public release standard.. only matt could do it and he just didnt have the time. We would never release the source either,

The forum is back up now but we're working on fixing a few things.. the activation email isnt working at the moment but ill try activate as many accounts as they are registered

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Cant get my pass bk from reg e-mail...so I cant browse oldskool forum...

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Is there any news on the 5Heroes release.

I understand there was some problem with 3 heroes, but not sure if this has delayed five heroes? Just wanted an update if possible.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Is there any news on the 5Heroes release.

I understand there was some problem with 3 heroes, but not sure if this has delayed five heroes? Just wanted an update if possible.

I believe they are working towards releasing a beta (Correct me if im wrong) within the coming month. As for three heroes they no longer have anything to do with that server, it has new owners and in my opinion its dead.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Is there a new forum or summin for oldskoolgaming? My login details don't seem to work anymore and it's asking me to register :S

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Is there a new forum or summin for oldskoolgaming? My login details don't seem to work anymore and it's asking me to register :S

It got hacked so started with new forums on same site. Just resign up.