ForgedPhoenix Server online.....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
making new homezones ect and new lvling areas and NPCs so i dno lol

just added holydeva book (double click and a deva comes out - and another book spawns in your bag so its basicly a skill ;p)

lvl 38 for deva

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
amg just get a client and set up the ip and servername i would host one but im not sure OoOoO24 would let me

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Excellent Server... Yet, laggy as hell and GM's are no help at all...

e.g Earlier tonight I lost my MC 11 DragonStaff due to the lag in the server and a bunch of other items, fair enough at first I shouted at the GM considerably bad, but I then apologised and asked very politely if he could either spawn me a new one, or retrieve the other. But Nothing, he just blaitently ignored me. Absolutely brilliant server, bad GMs.

In my opinion not worth playing.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
w00t84 said:
Excellent Server... Yet, laggy as hell and GM's are no help at all...

e.g Earlier tonight I lost my MC 11 DragonStaff due to the lag in the server and a bunch of other items, fair enough at first I shouted at the GM considerably bad, but I then apologised and asked very politely if he could either spawn me a new one, or retrieve the other. But Nothing, he just blaitently ignored me. Absolutely brilliant server, bad GMs.

In my opinion not worth playing.

yep, and in the lag out i lost level 78 back to 55 lmao, sucks

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
i will try to sort the lagg - pm me a screeny of your dstaff and i will see if i can get another one for you.

incase of further loss i ask people to screeny the item you drop on the floor if thats possible for you.

Sorry for lagg

Enjoy the server though :P

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
i dropped a Wooma horn, ZumaRelic, JinStaff, DStaff,SteelArmour,Gold chest

heres a screeny
* quickly tries to edit some screenies*

lol j.k this was not why i posted

there may be lag but its a brilliant server, and OoOoOo24 is a brilliant dude, so, thats my opinion, and you are entittled to yours

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
its not properly up yet - this is a test lol

good feedback so far apart from lagg -.-

next time its up it will have many many new items in drops and about x3 more caves to lvl in!

Randomer=> "x3 you say!!??"
OoOoOo24=> "yes! x3"

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Razorfang, i have noticed that you post unbelievably useless posts and i think this is just to get your count up. (Sorry for off topic and not needed post, but jus wanted to sau it)
/4fun

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
1) why the hell would i want a higher post count o.0 just numbers
2) bit bored, so wanted to do something lal