Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Spack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2004
This serv owns sky mate, only started yesterday lke but, it's still very good

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Skyline said:
Char name please? When was u banned?

im demonicsoldier, and i now kno why i was banned.. he banned me for sayin: emah is suicidal, im just trying to push her over the edge.. obviosly a joke but sum ppl r just twats, host was sposed to be a m8.. spose hes still pissed cuz i told every1 about him lvling on superman on freedom, wudnt suprise me if hes been corrupt on here too.

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Well basically as you know, NiHao got banned from his wizard as well as some others. When they got banned they decided that was enough and wouldn't cheat anymore as they where enjoying the server and didn't want to be banned again.

Last night Sky pm'd NiHao on his new char and Eliminator and said they where showing up all over the logs.....even though they didn't have the cheats on. 'Cos of this Ni and Elim weren't too happy and soon all parties where getting angry. Sky made the decision enough was enough and Plague could do what he likes with the server.

Since then, NiHao, Eliminator and Taiko have all left. Myself and Wigwam are still deciding, but it means you guys can have the wall back :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
shame really, hopefully skyline will come bak to updating server etc... i recon he just needs abi of a break.

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Yup i'll b trying to persuade him when he comes on MSN later. If not hopefully Plague will keep the server going.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
well as usual looks like cheaters have mucked server up, never understood people why people cheat, takes all the enjoyment and satisfation out of mir and also spoils it for other people who play the game fair and dont cheat. Ive played mir for over 5 years and never once looked up a cheat, had my own server too but never seen the point....

Maybe now you can understand why i pk cheats or ppl who help them

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Skyline said:
Ill keep it going. And hopefully a new cave today.

n1 m8 (Y)

Btw, maybe if anyone see's a cheat, they shuld tak screenie(s) of them cheating. But mak sure the screenies show that they cheat. That way the server team have the proof to ban them.

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
scottishhero said:
well as usual looks like cheaters have mucked server up, never understood people why people cheat, takes all the enjoyment and satisfation out of mir and also spoils it for other people who play the game fair and dont cheat. Ive played mir for over 5 years and never once looked up a cheat, had my own server too but never seen the point....

Maybe now you can understand why i pk cheats or ppl who help them
Tbh mate, i honedtly believe they didn't cheat after they got banned, i was on TeamSpeak with them at the time and they wouldn't of got so worked up if they had the cheats on.

But me and Sky are gonna go bk to ThugLife and leave ~Nova~

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Y2Chris said:
Tbh mate, i honedtly believe they didn't cheat after they got banned, i was on TeamSpeak with them at the time and they wouldn't of got so worked up if they had the cheats on.

gdgd, just kick me off leadr an put me in members plz. Ill be playing agin soon (hopefully l8a today, depends wen can get my network cable bak off my m8). Logged on other day to find i was leadr of ThugLife lal :ppunk: glad yaz cumin bk ;)

Tera

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2004
this server should add some new items and new pets for warriors and maybe few quests and it would be best 1.4 out.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
new items maybe, but not pets for warriors. They aint really made to have pets, they are gd at pvp as it is. If warrios had pets it wuld make it unfair on taos ans wizards unless they got sumthing extra as well. But if this happened then the balance of the server wuld be changed :( I agree with u on new items tho, wuld be gd to see sum gd lookin high lvl items :p

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
if your giving warriors pets make it a quest :P and make it semi hard...if it to easy warrs will jsut pwn so much >_< :fthrower:

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
As far as i know theres lvl 45 items on the way....

I disagree with the warrior pets as like others have said would make it unbalanced.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
Y2Chris said:

THats not my point mate, they use cheats to kill bosses at low lvls giving them an unfair advantage of gaining rares then once they are banned rares could be given to other players, causing an unbalance in items