Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

davefromchippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
hotlou said:
lol ure in skylines pocket, sorry u blow him 24/7 o please....

lol wat a fool u r
i never even talk 2 skyline yet i have the only 2 jin bracers on the server, its not hard 2 get on if u actually no how 2 play the game and get on with it

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
hotlou said:
lol ure in skylines pocket, sorry u blow him 24/7 o please....

lol, i'm in nobodys pocket, I barely know sky.

All I know is I dislike the likes of you.

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
lol get on wif it?? i got 2 bos' wifout cheating...sysmis neck and 3 req necks from playin on my own, wifout cheats...wifout made items :) u sad perfetic fooks.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Not sticking up for anyone or anything.. Just one thing i would like to say. Why would Sky be corrupt?? i mean comeon, he created the server. He created it for you guyz to play fairly and have fun, not to be corrupt or anything. Also i very much dobt he is corrupt because the server has been up an down a couple of times.Why would he bring it back if he was found corrupt etc??? he wouldnt bring it back, simple. There fore i cnt see how he is corrupt =/ give the guy sum space, so u have been banned?? maybe because you got caught cheating or something, its your own fault, not skys....

davefromchippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
and tbh loads of ppl cheat here, i have never cheated on ne server, euro or private and i still manage 2 do well

maybe if people played fair it would make the game better, u gain nowt if every1 cheats u just make it harder for the honest players like me

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
hotlou said:
lol get on wif it?? i got 2 bos' wifout cheating...sysmis neck and 3 req necks from playin on my own, wifout cheats...wifout made items :) u sad perfetic fooks.

lol yes and now that's proved your point that only skyline's friends have good items hasn't it....

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
hotlou ... STFU
skyline aint corupt u stupid fag , he replaced a lvl 43 weapon becous it broke when hamkachan died...... a lvl 43 weapon aint supposed to break when u die ..... ure just a frustrated sad looser

u cheated..... now ure banned
follow the consiquences

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
ash1234 said:
Not sticking up for anyone or anything.. Just one thing i would like to say. Why would Sky be corrupt?? i mean comeon, he created the server. He created it for you guyz to play fairly and have fun, not to be corrupt or anything. Also i very much dobt he is corrupt because the server has been up an down a couple of times.Why would he bring it back if he was found corrupt etc??? he wouldnt bring it back, simple. There fore i cnt see how he is corrupt =/ give the guy sum space, so u have been banned?? maybe because you got caught cheating or something, its your own fault, not skys....
Makes me realise the reason i always take down.

Makes me relaise why servers dont stay up for long - cos kids come and spoil it every time.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
ash1234 said:

lol *** u!he auto run when sabuk wall war!hes curropt so stfu:ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :middle: :ppunk: :middle: :middle: :mooned: :mooned: :mooned:

davefromchippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
hotlou said:

so wtf is ur problem then, i also have a sysmis neck, i dont feel the need 2 moan on forum about cheats or when ppl get a nice item i dont say they get given it lol

just get on with ur own game, if every1 else wants 2 cheat fine, but they dont get the same satisfaction as when i get an item iv bin huntin 4 4 days

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Makes me laugh, when theres a dss, 2 sowh, 4 other lvl43 weps... yet im corrupt.. andi dont have one of them?

davefromchippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
hotlou was it u who tried 2 pk me and take my ks but i killed ks and got the drop while u was busy tryin 2 kill me?

learn how 2 fight, even with cheats u suck

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Tbh ye theres a few cheaters but it's still a good server....loved drop from oks earlier wish i hadn't of sold the glove now but nm :P

LazyEyeFred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005
the name of server anit comeing up and the name is defo right ip is right and useing project 69 client

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
iff the name of server dont show after u put in id and pass it probably has to do whit ure ftp file , not sure tho

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Download the *insane client* thing in my signiture. Then extract the mir.ini,mirsetup.ini and ftp.ini files to yur mir game folder. Then change the server details (names and ips) in the files to foundation details. DONT use the .exe in the insane client files because it will NOT work for foundation. Just keep the .exe you have atm..