Foundation

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
when is server going up its been down all day.
this takes the piss

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Read the ****ing thread you idiot.

The whole data centre is offline... Nothing we can do, we cant go to America and put it online can we?

Geez some people take the piss.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
deano13 said:
i have actually got the highist mc just tht last time i was on i was wearing pro ring thats y i only got 10-49 ><

no u havent ....

n btw moon blaze has a sc 14 sbf in store which i made earlier 2day

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
any ideas on how long it will be til the server is back up?? im just wondering

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
BleH said:
no u havent ....

n btw moon blaze has a sc 14 sbf in store which i made earlier 2day

n1 n e recipies? :p

n obviously karnage havin server problems! so not his fault. just be patient stead of askin every day if server cumming up when server is cumming up they will post! so why ask?

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Server be back online around 9pm GMT tonight.

Server has a blue screen and crashed out.
Datacentre couldnt start it.

Only option was to format hard drive...

But because i didnt wanna loose the db etc... alot of money has been payed for the backup to be sorted, a new hard drive, RAID, os reinstall and the labour.

So everything is safe.

Just gotta wait for a RAID issue to be sorted now and server will be back online.

Karnage

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Nice one Karn, thanks alot for this.

Im free this weekend i think, apart from Saturday day time, as i have football, so hopefully will be able to egt updates into server!

Last edited:

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
KaRnAgE said:
Server be back online around 9pm GMT tonight.

Server has a blue screen and crashed out.
Datacentre couldnt start it.

Only option was to format hard drive...

But because i didnt wanna loose the db etc... alot of money has been payed for the backup to be sorted, a new hard drive, RAID, os reinstall and the labour.

So everything is safe.

Just gotta wait for a RAID issue to be sorted now and server will be back online.

Karnage

u actully payed to make a back up? man ur a noob

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Salad said:
u actully payed to make a back up? man ur a noob

Why are you such an ass to everybody? you should be happy that KaRnAgE has had a backup so that there is no wipe etc. And if you are not happy then please leave this thread.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Gloop said:
Why are you such an ass to everybody? you should be happy that KaRnAgE has had a backup so that there is no wipe etc. And if you are not happy then please leave this thread.

i am happy, its the fact that he actully wasted "loads" of cash as he said to back up his computer, yet its easily done and free as wel. why he wasted his money on it is what made me type that

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Salad said:
i am happy, its the fact that he actully wasted "loads" of cash as he said to back up his computer, yet its easily done and free as wel. why he wasted his money on it is what made me type that
Fair enough then but he also said that he had to pay for a new hard drive, RAID and for them to reinstall the OS + labour charges.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
He is not hosting from his PC, he is hosting from a data centre, therefor had to pay for backup there side not his side.