Foundation

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

n00b

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 12, 2006
Derbyshire
Finally got an acount lol and its good to hear that the server is back up again however ... seems to have died this morning any one know why?

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
n00b said:
Finally got an acount lol and its good to hear that the server is back up again however ... seems to have died this morning any one know why?

I dont think its actually been up yet as it wasnt when i went to bed last night.

n00b

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 12, 2006
Derbyshire
Yeah i know due to the data servers crashing etc which is a fair comment not much anyone can do about that, just hoping it comes back soon because I think its a great server :ppunk: G/l with bringing it back online guys :dunce:

/n00blike

n00b

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 12, 2006
Derbyshire
Lol no worries Blaze =) haven't seen you round much on foundation before it went down. Where'd you go?

/n00blike

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Pebble said:
Ain't been well since last Tuesday (8 days ago), which is the main reason I haven't been on.

OMG join D_P_G when it comes back online

N00b said:
Harsh m8 hope you get well soon and ill see you around when servers up

/n00blike
You join too.

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
im bored silly... i dont want to go and paint my bathroom anymore pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee put hurry up.. sorry :'(

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
<<<<< it says im a new comer... im not a new comer... i have been coming here for years ... blahhhh

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
Oleander said:
<<<<< it says im a new comer... im not a new comer... i have been coming here for years ... blahhhh

i always thought it said corner damm eyes! i always thought was bit harsh sayin new ppl go in the corner thanks 4 bringin this to my attention lmao

n00b

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 12, 2006
Derbyshire
Lol moon just goes to show the higher the level .. the more time they spend sitting at a computer damaging their eyes :middle:

Cya in game m8!