FourHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
having same problem as my last post dunno why it keep happening any ideas any1?

soz for double post but is server down?

Last edited by a moderator:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Re: FourHeroes (HighRate) [2.6+]

Looking to start playing mir again... is fourheroes still best about or what ??? and also is there even any point joining cuz dont looks like i can catch up ?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Looking to start playing mir again... is fourheroes still best about or what ??? and also is there even any point joining cuz dont looks like i can catch up ?

I joined a week ago @ level 155, in mir kit, now lvl 231 in mc 3k.

its piss to catch up u can do 100-210 in 7hours if u wanted. and then do all the BA's to get cash for kit, join gameover = win.

takes 2-3 days to get to a competitve stage .

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London

soz for double post but this is bs again when i put in my acc details and press enter the writing dissapears and the login screen stays can gm plz get this sorted dunno if im onli one having problems but i cant exactly write on forums when i have no access to any thread on there even thou i have an account

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009

soz for double post but this is bs again when i put in my acc details and press enter the writing dissapears and the login screen stays can gm plz get this sorted dunno if im onli one having problems but i cant exactly write on forums when i have no access to any thread on there even thou i have an account

Its down has been a while

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

fourheroes is a gd server tbh loads of content, only real server worth playin all the rest are lagging .. unplanned ,corrupt gms

Last edited by a moderator:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

Well I'm sure you are aware what is currently going on in Japan, if not then go google it!

We at Four Heroes have decided to do our bit to help, as of today 15% of all payments received will be given to the red cross to go to Japan. As an incentive for you to donate we will also give you double GameGold per order.

If you have any questions then feel free to post them here http://www.fourheroes.net/forum/showthread.php?13735-Help-Japan-discussion

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007

downloading now to give this a try, 9.04gb........wow, also £150 donation bundles O_O

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

downloading now to give this a try, 9.04gb........wow, also £150 donation bundles O_O

Welcome and hope you enjoy!

Just quick note to people, the double GG and Japan campaign will end on Friday, thanks to everyone who has been generous enough to donate so far!

The money will be donated to the red cross over the weekend and we will inform you as to how much people have raised.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007

to update, server is really good probably 1 of the best. you really can join this serve,r catch up and have a good time.

the only downside seems to be the community, every1 hates/pk's each other, lots of bw fighting lots of anger and very few helpful players.

/kazababy if you just start this server and ill get u up and running and answer questions.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

to update, server is really good probably 1 of the best. you really can join this serve,r catch up and have a good time.

the only downside seems to be the community, every1 hates/pk's each other, lots of bw fighting lots of anger and very few helpful players.

/kazababy if you just start this server and ill get u up and running and answer questions.

Yeah we got some angry people, if new people post on our forum there are always people willing to help them out.

killerbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007

I was thinking of joining the server have downloaded the client. But what is the best class in the game ?

Ingame Name going to be: Killerbob

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Cant access the forum it says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/fourher2/public_html/forum/index.php on line 71

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

I was thinking of joining the server have downloaded the client. But what is the best class in the game ?

Ingame Name going to be: Killerbob

Everyone has their own opinions, I suggest you post on our forums and you will start a big arguments over who thinks what is best.

Cant access the forum it says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/fourher2/public_html/forum/index.php on line 71

Was a small error before which has now been corrected.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Thankyou, works great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.