FourHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Re: FourHeroes (HighRate) [2.6+]

They dont reply that quickly.

Im sure they will give us an explanation about why it went offline, just have to be patient.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

gm can i get back my account? warrioir lvl 190+ name in game se7enUp .. i forgot my both Id and password..pls help me how to get it back thks

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

gm can i get back my account? warrioir lvl 190+ name in game se7enUp .. i forgot my both Id and password..pls help me how to get it back thks

lol how do u remember ur lvl class and name but neither your id or your pass lol... you will need to provide evidence it's ur char

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

lol how do u remember ur lvl class and name but neither your id or your pass lol... you will need to provide evidence it's ur char

juz tell me wat can i do if i wannt to get back it..

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Provide me with your email and BDay and i'll send you your FORUMS ID from there you can retrive your password and know your GameID.

Send it over a private message either on here or our Fourheroes forums.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

just about to d load and get my bro on here also, but is server up or down? cheers
/Darkunit

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

just about to d load and get my bro on here also, but is server up or down? cheers
/Darkunit

Welcome, server is currently up.

If you ever have any doubts check our forum, million people spam when server goes down.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

just a little thing, maybe update the client??? i mean 1.4gb client. thats all good, but 2gb+ auto patch...somethings not right if autopatch is bigger than client lol. just a lil thing, hopefully be on monday with a few mates from euro. peace.

/Darkunit

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

We are currently experiencing issues with the login server and the databases. We are working to resolve this but for the time being you may not be able to login.

We will keep you informed.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

downloading now but been getting problems with other mir 2 so i hope this works 4 me :D

Dazo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2004
UK
Can not get on the login and server etc all down???!!

Status
Not open for further replies.