FourHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
Re: FourHeroes [HighRate] [Last Checked 08/04/10]

logged onto the forums registered an account. downloaded and installed everything ready to go. and then it refuses to let me log in saying my account does not exist. which it does i assume this is because a moderator has to fully activate the account? and if so thats crazy as i now have to sit around waiting for some guy to approve my account before i can log in game. unles i have missed something

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!

logged onto the forums registered an account. downloaded and installed everything ready to go. and then it refuses to let me log in saying my account does not exist. which it does i assume this is because a moderator has to fully activate the account? and if so thats crazy as i now have to sit around waiting for some guy to approve my account before i can log in game. unles i have missed something

I beleive you have to ativate an e-mail that gets sent to you E-mail you used to sign up to 4H forums, maybe you are getting the UserName / Forum ID / Passwords or something mixed up, check your email if you have no activcation email, im sure ben and his team will sort something asap.
there normally fast with problems people are having.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

yer sorry we made it moderation cause sad little fubu kept trying to spam our forums about elysian

we've changed it back to normal sign up as of last nite.. check with your account again, if not you may possibly have to make a new 1

as said above, u need to make sure u confirm ur email via the email sent to ur registered email aswell

ne problems pm me :w00t:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

so whats going on with this server now? it still going i take it?

server count?

highest level ingame?

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

Ive got the Elysian client,what els would i need to get on this server? would i need a completly fresh download?

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008

server count?

highest level ingame?

Yep still going strong. Usercount is at about 120+ at peak times i think.

Highest level is 165ish atm i think, but Ben's looking into reshuffling the low end of the game, posibly up the start level and adjust exp rates (think he might already have, i'll let him post). So will be easy to get started and catch up.

Ive got the Elysian client,what els would i need to get on this server? would i need a completly fresh download?

I'd suggest downloading our client. It's pretty customised and the Exe you have woun't work.

p

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

server count?

highest level ingame?

Yeah, user count is still a healthy 120-130. Highest level is around 165ish.

You could run our autopatcher in the Elysian client, chances are it would replace 90% of the data.

We are doing some adjustments to help new starters, check the forum for more information.

PS, I've just posted pretty much the same thing as Preacher ><

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

downloading, hopefully it gets me back into mir , as usa mir is letting me down atm :( getting to boring!

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

i might play it because im bored but 1 think stops me from doing that
i usualy play as wizz and now that u gave warr/sin mass attack spell whats the point in being a wizz anymore :S

maybe in wrong so im waiting for some feedback :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i might play it because im bored but 1 think stops me from doing that
i usualy play as wizz and now that u gave warr/sin mass attack spell whats the point in being a wizz anymore :S

maybe in wrong so im waiting for some feedback :P
-Warrior has a mass attack that works every 3seconds and pretty weak.
-Sins have the above attack of warriors, again, weak and pretty crap.

-Wiz have icestorm, FW, FF, meteor..... they get far more mass attacks, not to mention the fact that FF is probably x5 the power of a warrior spell with no delay

So there is plenty of reason in bein a wiz, infact most players moan that wiz are an OP class.

Wiz are far frm useless and crap.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

-Warrior has a mass attack that works every 3seconds and pretty weak.
-Sins have the above attack of warriors, again, weak and pretty crap.

-Wiz have icestorm, FW, FF, meteor..... they get far more mass attacks, not to mention the fact that FF is probably x5 the power of a warrior spell with no delay

So there is plenty of reason in bein a wiz, infact most players moan that wiz are an OP class.

Wiz are far frm useless and crap.
thank you , well i cant keep me away so ill give it a try :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

I forgot to mention the war/sin spells also do 50% damage to players.. they are levelin spells, not really pvp spells

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk

Ben i know u said ingame eirlier about not putting the patch in till monday after we tested(was on itchi) but u said summit about a event instead for the weekend? is this still going ahead?
-Dan x

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005

The server we host on is currently getting new hardware added to it, bare with us, we will let you know when we know :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Hello guys,

We are back online on the usual dedi, ignore the message that was sent out earlier about changing dedis.

You'll need to download a new HighRate.exe to get onto the game, please run your auto patchers or download from the links below:

www.4heroes.net/AutoPatch/HighRate.exe.gz
or
www.4heroes.net/AutoPatch/HighRate.exe

Also just to inform you all on the following:

-Any thing you done when we transfred to the older dedi earlier will not have been saved, as it was unfair that only 20 people could get on, and it was only online for 30minutes any way.

-Quests have been disabled until we fix a bug that was found... Dont worry you have NOT lost any progress on quests. They will be re-enabled probably tomorrow evening, or wednesday.

-The update as you've guessed, will not be going in today. Either tuesday-friday we aim to implement it. We do apologise for the delay, however there have been unforseen errors as usual, things never run smoothly for us unfortunatly. Aswell as matt having a busy rl schedual atm with him revising for his uni exams.

We hope you understand, Thanks.
</PRE>

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008

Experience Boosting Event!!

We will be holding a special event over the weekend where we are giving you special users a chance to gain some easy peasy experience, in the form of an Experience Boost!

Event Duration:
Starts- Saturday 1st May 3pm GMT
Ends- Monday 3rd May 11pm GMT

The Exp boosts will be different for each level range, in an attempt to close the gap a little from the high to low leveled players of the server.
The Exp boosts will be level based.. heres what level range will get what experience boost:

[Level 171-200] Exp Boost Available = 1300% Increased Experience Rate!
[Level 141-170] Exp Boost Available = 1600% Increased Experience Rate!
[Level 111-140] Exp Boost Available = 1900% Increased Experience Rate!
[Level 81-110] Exp Boost Available = 2200% Increased Experience Rate!
[Level 1-80] Exp Boost Available = 2500% Increased Experience Rate!

These boosts last for 30minutes, and can take 4 per day.

The reason the event has been done like this (4 bursts of high exp boosts) rather than a constant x2 experience lasting over the course of 3 days, is because this way everyone should be able to benefit, from the people that play 2hours a day, to the people that play 10hours a day!

We will also be holding another event soon after this, so keep an eye out!

Enjoy the event, we hope to see you online!

All credit to Ben for the event.

p

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

lol i just joined the server and it's offline now

Status
Not open for further replies.