FrOzEnServer (AlphaFrOzEn Files)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well, i am basically just going to ask if you would like FrOzEnServer to return?

This time it WILL be long term, with updates to keep you "entertained" over time. The server will start off as mir 1.4, but eventually, i will see about upgrading to 1.9 (please post views on this).

Yes, you maybe thinking "ooo ffs not another AF server,just let it dieeeee!!", but ill allow you to think what you want. As the server will be up for thoughs who wish to play.

I have got permission from LeoCrasher to use the files, like i have done in the past. And im sure she will back me up on this, ill even double check with her that it is ok for me to use them. And ALL credit for the server will go to Leo, as the files are her work.

Please post comments,flames, or whatever your thoughts are on this.

Thankyou. :D

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Thankyou for the replys.

If the server is to come online, it wont be today anyhow, as i am going to edit the stats in the DB's a little, so i am able to add a few more items/kits without characters stats resetting/rewinding (you know what im talking about with 1.4 :P ).

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Well a high rate high stat server would be good but as bradz said it needs to have alot of updates on a regluar basis, if u can make sure this will happen then goodluck :) and ill be sure to play
-Dan

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
ive got the frozen server files if u want them ash1234.

but im adding them into 2.3 as well so tell what set u want :)

2.3 (should be finshed within 4 months lol)
1.4 (can have str8 away)
1.9 (will take me about week)

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
Hmm frozen, like brads said updates quite allot, possible for big updates per each week or something?
If so this will possibly be a good server to be online, 1.9/2.3 would be better
ill be leveling to my max :P
( more than bradz ^.^ )
Anyway good luck with server ash mate :)

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Woooo Finally A Good Serv Get It Up M8 I Played It Last Time U Had It Up Wa Highest Lvl U Done! Update But It Was Still Great Cant Wait And Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Ok, i have decided to make the server 1.9 :) So far, i have made a "basic" setup of FrOzEnServer 1.9 files, i just need to sort out the spawns, DB's (some items/mobs looks etc...) and some of the NPC script on some NPC's.

Hopefully i can keep you all happy with FrOzEnServer 1.9. ^^

Thankyou for ALL of the replies. :)

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
i was hooked on alpha wen it was released... ohh the good old days. ill drfo play :D how about lowerin exp thjo? so u cant get a wiz to lvl 45 in 2 days ;p

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
i was hooked on alpha wen it was released... ohh the good old days. ill drfo play :D how about lowerin exp thjo? so u cant get a wiz to lvl 45 in 2 days ;p

The idea behind frozen is a high rate & fast leveling server. Lowering the EXP is just plain stupid.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
EXP will not be lowered. Hopefully, the 1.9 version will be the same level upto 45ish as it was on 1.4 (just need to set the required exp for each level :P ).

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Not at the moment. I dont want to rush too much, although at the same time i want to get it online asap. :P

I will not give an ETA, because i will not be able to be 100% certain that the server will be online by that time. Ill keep you upto date though. :D

Just sorted out a server computer. Had my old motherboard, processor and HDD laying around, so with help from leo (ty leo ^^), i have managed to have a running server computer, which is naked (no case). :D Dont worry, im still working on the files at the same time. ^^

Last edited: