FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

Its all abit silly now, me and hustier where fighting and neither of us could win because we could outpot each other. haled stats suck.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

wat a crap GM....i on msn told u my problems n do u hv sorted it up for me?u didnt reply..how u become a gm like tis?

MYR - Taoist

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005

wheres the exchange pills option gone on npc? need to use quite badly ><

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

furianmir do u see my post?when u will fixed it for me?now my char is gone...my char screen is empty..u can log on my account n hv a look...failed ya

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010

whats rebuild?.

when i try and run this from uni it says connection closed o.O

Last edited:

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

Rebuild is basically a feature that 4H has,

You start at a specified level, you then once you have started the quest will be deleveled to a specificed level temporarily untill you have reached the specified level to finish the rebuild, once you have reached that level you then talk to the NPC and you will gain rewards etc, once you have claimed your reward you will be back to your normal level again. Also, you can do up to 5-10 rebuilds depending how he's set it out.

Example:

If level = 50 Then talk to NPC to start rebuild process

If level = 60 Then talk to NPC to finish rebuild process

Then talk to NPC once you have finished rebuild process to claim reward1.

IF reward1 is claimed level you back to 100.

/TheDon

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

Myr remake ur acccount u fkin tit

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003

Rebuild is basically a feature that 4H has,

You start at a specified level, you then once you have started the quest will be deleveled to a specificed level temporarily untill you have reached the specified level to finish the rebuild, once you have reached that level you then talk to the NPC and you will gain rewards etc, once you have claimed your reward you will be back to your normal level again. Also, you can do up to 5-10 rebuilds depending how he's set it out.

/TheDon

But it's not how it works here. Here its like this - When you hit 200, you can do the rebuild, you gain 30 dc/mc/sc and 200k GG, you get deleveled back to 30 and thats it. Gotta do all the levels again.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

Myr remake ur acccount u fkin tit

do u read carefully my post?retard?...i said i made an account using my old ID n PASSWORd..but i dont see my char ....its empty u fkin big tits/.....

EDIT : astrix ur not a gm..pls stfu ok?? ...i need syntex reply me...or dont talk too much ****..juz fixed it up...its almost 1 week im waiting u hlp me..but i got nothing..

MYR

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

do u read carefully my post?retard?...i said i made an account using my old ID n PASSWORd..but i dont see my char ....its empty u fkin big tits/.....

EDIT : astrix ur not a gm..pls stfu ok?? ...i need syntex reply me...or dont talk too much ****..juz fixed it up...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...... not even guna help u now fk ur self bb

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
But it's not how it works here. Here its like this - When you hit 200, you can do the rebuild, you gain 30 dc/mc/sc and 200k GG, you get deleveled back to 30 and thats it. Gotta do all the levels again.

Fair enough, I was along the right lines, like I said though, it depends how he's done it, my explanation covered all areas so when he actually did the rebuild he would have some idea of what exactly he is doing it for.

/TheDon

EDIT : astrix ur not a gm..pls stfu ok?? ...i need syntex reply me...or dont talk too much ****..juz fixed it up...its almost 1 week im waiting u hlp me..but i got nothing..

MYR

You have re-made your account, now you need to remake your character using the same name as before.

*EDIT*

Sorry about double post :X.

/TheDon

Last edited by a moderator:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

Sounds like he meant to say Rebirth not rebuild ;p

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
You have re-made your account, now you need to remake your character using the same name as before.

*EDIT*

Sorry about double post :X.

/TheDon

all i hv try it b4..re made account using old ID n pass .. and remake char name MYR but there said "this name already exist or been banned from being used " any1 knw wats the problem?i hv told syntex many times but he didnt reply me ..almost a week im waiting for...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...... not even guna help u now fk ur self bb

i dont need ur help..thks

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

I meant to say rebuild as u can do it over n over again and its free to do rebirth isnt.

I was right in what I was saying then, you have several stages of rebuild for free, but imo you should be temporarily de-leveled and not permanately, so when you finish rebuild your back at whatever level you was before you started it.

/TheDon

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

I was right in what I was saying then, you have several stages of rebuild for free, but imo you should be temporarily de-leveled and not permanately, so when you finish rebuild your back at whatever level you was before you started it.

/TheDon

Its fine as it is.

@Myr come on msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.