FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Not read all 29 pages so If It's already been said I apologize for asking again but how exactly have you bypassed the 1k stat cap and you being the first one?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Not read all 29 pages so If It's already been said I apologize for asking again but how exactly have you bypassed the 1k stat cap and you being the first one?

Ive not released that information yet as it makes my server individual.

Syntex.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

im thinking its something to do with the new stat-point npc, considering no servers have had this before, and therefore could be something to do with that.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
they have had this :)

maybe so, but you didnt say no its nothing to do with stat point npc , lol hehe.

also, please put the leveling caves back in, you have left all the hardcorebosses but yet took the caves out where hardcoretokens drop.

you did however delete saint of hardcoreboses, which was actually darkdevil in EM kr, but theres no Darkdevil in DD kr

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
ok tbh im getting fairly annoyed the "Thumbs.db" will not extract and it wont leme connect so =/ any one got an idea on what i can do to fix this ?

*EDIT*

Might it have some thing to do with the server being offline? o.0 lol i didnt read this far =[

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
ok tbh im getting fairly annoyed the "Thumbs.db" will not extract and it wont leme connect so =/ any one got an idea on what i can do to fix this ?

*EDIT*

Might it have some thing to do with the server being offline? o.0 lol i didnt read this far =[

dont think thumbs.db is massivly important - may be incorrect tho

/Dano

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
No idea hopefully sometime today but ive got work from 9 till 5 and the dedi company hasnt sent me a email or anything grr useless

Ahh thats kool man im looking forward to trying out this server tbh should be fun hope it comes back up some time today ^_^

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
wicked server.. easy to catch up.. i got level 150 within 2hours ! within a day a new starter can catch up .!

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Ahh thats kool man im looking forward to trying out this server tbh should be fun hope it comes back up some time today ^_^

Yeh bud it's worth playing, hes changed allot lately making it more fun and easier for new starters. Like you get an exp ring and a x40 pot when you first start to help you get to 150, I've been playing since Daz first put it up months ago and I'm still enjoying myself. But I think it will be up sometime today hopefully just will have to wait till Syn is back from work and see if dedi company has done anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.