FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
Re: FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

reply i got from one of the GMS was: [email protected] says:
yeah the char screen is messed up sumtimes it will work and other times it wont

so looks like its a case of just keep trying

edit: just got charcs but got no further

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

cant see screeeennnnnnnnn lol needs rebooott

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

tell the gm to sort his life out and reboot his server.. there was 12ppl looking at these page a minute ago ( obvs 12 ppl wanting to play ) ... if dis was my server i'd be rebooting right now to get more players on my server.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003

reply i got from one of the GMS was: [email protected] says:
yeah the char screen is messed up sumtimes it will work and other times it wont

so looks like its a case of just keep trying

This is a joke to be honest. Why can't this server ever function properly? Is it running off a toaster or something?

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

This is a joke to be honest. Why can't this server ever function properly? Is it running off a toaster or something?
lol init... this bloke needs to rebooot badly... i aint sitting it for much longer waiting to play a server.. why there is people ingame right now flying past me in levels.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

server down again ?

Well not quite. The login gate is down apparently, so the people that are on are fine, but nobody else can login. It's been down for about 2 hours...

Since apparently none of the three/four GMs give a rats ass about the server, and it's late, I'm going to bed. Hopefully it will be running normalish by noon.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Down ... Btw if anyones planning on being a tao i wouldnt reconise you do. its like you need accuracy for sfb it doesnt hit half the time also taos just seem really sh.t think many will agree with me.

Wizard > All.

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004

A Toaster with apes trying to work it to be exact ;)
i knew this wouldnt last long as daz or his so called cousin have no idea what they are doing, this error will just keep coming up no matter how many times he says his fixed.
Me and crywolf would tell him how to fix it, as we fixed it ourself when we had his files.
But we dont like him and we know he is only in this for the money.
So i am very sorry to you guys wanting to play, but the owner is a tit just have to wait for 3h

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010

server is live again speaking to Syntex on msn enjoy :P

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003

Props to Syntex for getting it back up. You guys should really try hard to make the server more stable, for me personally and I belive many others, instability is this servers no. 1 problem. There's plenty of features in, now just focus on fixing the bugs and making it stable. That way you'll really have a great server that can compete with any other.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

you guys useing sql 05?

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

just curious, have tigers gone from game? me and somebody else have been running around for the past hour, and still nothing :(

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005

just used some of of experience pills (basic/enhanced to get from 133-134 but the lvl just reset n i went bk to 133 0% again?) =/ happened to someone else earlier too, got screeny to proove usage

/Madara

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

pls make iron ore to 150gg per trade,..why it same with copper ore?mining iron more harder than copper

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

A Toaster with apes trying to work it to be exact ;)
i knew this wouldnt last long as daz or his so called cousin have no idea what they are doing, this error will just keep coming up no matter how many times he says his fixed.
Me and crywolf would tell him how to fix it, as we fixed it ourself when we had his files.
But we dont like him and we know he is only in this for the money.
So i am very sorry to you guys wanting to play, but the owner is a tit just have to wait for 3h

Yes sir im definately in it for the money hence why i allow players to mine for gamegold and gamegold drops off bosses and im doing a competition for players to win 300,000gamegold but im certainly in it for the money sarcasm... seriously get your facts right

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

Please try and keep this thread tidy and on topic. I dont see the need for all of these posts asking if the server is down or not. It only needs one.

Not only that but each of you replying to the poster is also needless and this thread is just riddled with spam now. Anything important said by the Owners will go missed.

Think before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.