FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

Down Once again. What's going on here for **** sake, i was on a x20 exp pot... lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Servers **** will be down soon hes trying to make spells on 2.3 and gives a warrior a ranged attk spell that takes 5k lol u havent got nothing on other servers. Tosser and u have to pretend your someone else, faggot.

And warriors depend on that spell without it there **** TDB and FS are **** i had 90 acc and 800 dc and couldnt hit Ying or Mirlord sort it out u moron.

Servers going no where. . . keep your childish accusations to yourself and go play another server if you don't like it simple isnt it.

Syntex.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Server Down - 29th May (3Hours)
Hi guys unfortunately the server will be down on the 29th of may from 8am till 11am to do some all important server work, once back up the server will be on times two exp for the rest of the day.

Kind regards

Syntex.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

Hi guys unfortunately the server will be down on the 29th of may from 8am till 11am to do some all important server work, once back up the server will be on times two exp for the rest of the day.

Kind regards

Syntex.

im sure they will cope they seem to be ok with all the other downtime u have at least u had the decency to tell them this time

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

Kind regards

Syntex.

Major work? lol u mean add a new cave? . MAJORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Major work? lol u mean add a new cave? . MAJORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

If all you're going to do is be negative/piss take about other servers then why don't you make your own?

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

wats user count like plez ?

Well, I just checked his youtube channel and the 2 videos of server look amazing, has made me want to join to be honest, looks well fun, effort put into it and thought out.

Also, the user count looks quite high.

/TheDon

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009

lol
What items me
GIVE ME BACK LOL FK

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008

Well, I just checked his youtube channel and the 2 videos of server look amazing, has made me want to join to be honest, looks well fun, effort put into it and thought out.

Also, the user count looks quite high.

/TheDon

td come join

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

Server is nice,pretty fun,lots of pvp ,fighting,lots of bosses to kill ,nice server:D

Now the not-ok part of the server : To many server crashes ,in wich we loose experience/items due to rewind. Whats this about ?! :-??

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Server is nice,pretty fun,lots of pvp ,fighting,lots of bosses to kill ,nice server:D

Now the not-ok part of the server : To many server crashes ,in wich we loose experience/items due to rewind. Whats this about ?! :-??

Thats what the server work is for today to fix it also the update is taking longer than expected my estimated time would be one hour from now for monsters to be back in caves.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010

Syntex are you just ignoring 99% of the servers comments about war having a ranged spell?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

When are mobs being added back into leveling caves?

Status
Not open for further replies.