FurianMir - 2.3 - High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

leanup

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
Rugby
lol;) i killed your noob,1st and then proof what?coz u go down there>>>and screen me up?nvm dude,gm will check ip and i think he may find out who pick up start xp pots;) gl dude

Aye, you started hitting me, cause i threatened to report you 2 gm.
lol... Gm check the ****ing loggs on my account or w/e pls.

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010
u don't see that noob dead there?;))btw check my pics..its sayin' You got murder and u're still alive so,what you are sayin' about i started hitting you coz you will report me ITS NOT TRUE* well if u aint made all that chars for xp pots its ok,but if i see some1 exploitin' ofc i have to report!

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
u don't see that noob dead there?;))btw check my pics..its sayin' You got murder and u're still alive so,what you are sayin' about i started hitting you coz you will report me ITS NOT TRUE* well if u aint made all that chars for xp pots its ok,but if i see some1 exploitin' ofc i have to report!

Im almost sure you cannot drop exp pots i'll check now.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
can something be done with the teleport stone? eg the correct levels being put back on the caves, as its very difficult to know which caves you can go to at what level now, as ants you can go to at 75 yet its saying 110+

also wooma KR doesnt seem to work any more

(these are just 2 things i found last night, I havnt been on yet today so sorry if they have already been sorted)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Yeap. Server is unplayable for new comers. I cba'ed being 1hitted and para'ed with LR soz.

Status
Not open for further replies.