FurianMir - 2.3 - High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Item Sets - These drop off the monsters and the bosses in the leveling caves and there is sets for every five levels.

Legendry item sets - These only drop off bosses and sets are every 10 levels

Caves:- All custom caves and monsters, there is no euro caves ingame all been redone and we have over 25 leveling caves.

Boss Caves - There are over 50 bosses ingame and they drop very nice.

Group Caves - There are 5 group caves ingame with lots of bosses inside the caves

Spells - Custom spells for warrior and taoist and wizard.

Hosting:- Dedicated Server

Forums: - www.furianmir.net

Screenshots: - Will be here soon.

There is two people working on this server myself and my best friend irl so there will be no corruption.

Thanks for taking a look, feel free to ask questions.

Daz

Last edited:

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Re: FurianMir - 2.3 - Hight Rate

Taking it this servers not up atm so, obvious question is when do you think its going to be?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Sorry mate yeah forgot to put E.T.A im thinking around the 1st of April

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

Whaaargggghhh!! 1st April !!! Hope its not an april fools joke :S

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Sounds dull. Can't really imagine many people wanting to play 2.3 by April either, not with the 2 new sets of files about.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Everyone has left 2.3 for Heros/Jp servers. They are alot better! Maybe translating your files into 1 of them?:)

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Heroes is soo buggy and lots of cheaters 2.3 is best IMO look at mir revenge thts 2.3 n thriving

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Heroes is soo buggy and lots of cheaters 2.3 is best IMO look at mir revenge thts 2.3 n thriving

MR lol. It's thriving on donations maybe...but that's about it. Anyway, with nothing unique to your server...what's going to cause people to play your server instead of...MR then?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

MR lol. It's thriving on donations maybe...but that's about it. Anyway, with nothing unique to your server...what's going to cause people to play your server instead of...MR then?

Cheat free hmm php scripts unique battle area and lots n lots of new spells new pets and loads of caves

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010

Cheat free hmm php scripts unique battle area and lots n lots of new spells new pets and loads of caves

Lol biggest server out atm *4H* isnt cheat proof so i dobut yours is lol. Once the person gets your server files takes him a few hours and bam theres a speed hack for your server.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

It's so hard to speed hack on 2.3 alot harder than Heros and fh and I know this because I have hacks for them both my best friend is the guy that sells hacks for servers so he's protecting furian I think he knows what he's doing :), listen I didn't ask to be critasised I'm simply hosting a server for FREE for you guys to play if you want to play a good server then furian is for you if not then don't post nasty messages

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

your advertising a server. Expect to be criticised and accept it and do something about it. otherwise your server wont make it I guarantee you...

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

your advertising a server. Expect to be criticised and accept it and do something about it. otherwise your server wont make it I guarantee you...
I will try my hardest to keep people satisfied but how can you criticize a server tht ain't up yet as my grandad always said never judge till you've done it.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

nothing wrong with 2.3 tbh. and like he says not people have hacks, if any ?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

There is two people working on this server myself and my best friend irl so there will be no corruption.
my best friend is the guy that sells hacks for servers
so one of the creators/gm of server is the guy who is screwing other servers by "doing hacks" and selling them ?
woah i rly hope ur svr get screwed just to see hows the taste

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005

Wake up cretin, How do you think your anti-virus gets updated Judas?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Makes me annoyed to be honest all I'm simply saying Is it will have some sort of cheat protection and it will be regularly updated and all you guys result to bad wishing I'm not asking you tO play if you want to play then feel free but don't go mouthing off seriously so childish this server will be regularly updated and monitored if you want to play a decent server then wait for furian mir to come online. That's all I can say

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

there was no bad wishing... just opinions. your the only one being childish throwing your teddy in the corner... you haven't posted your server thread very well either. You should provide screen-shots. All people can see from your server, is that it will be just like any other one. So you have said its free...isnt every private server free?

Status
Not open for further replies.