FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Servers actually good.

@Ruckler you've always been a faggot. stfu. and he changed drops? ive just got AngelArmM - AngelHelm - x2 BadArmF + other bits.

Also i won lms being a warrior GF.
And sorcery's got 340 MC.

thanks peace out.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
mate stfu moaning seriously, and ye of course im going to let wizard use firewall untill he takes to the extreme... and mate you talk aload of rubish. IP BANNED.

how lame ip banning him for posting his thoughts on server, good job i didnt bother logging on.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Usercount climbing due to lack of servers. But as long as people have something to play and are kept happy keep it up :)

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
playin it 2 days, enjoying it. Some good ideas and not imbalanced. However you need to add some more boss's/caves, miss the good old ones such as wt and bdd

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
your website doesn't send an activation code so i cant register to post.... few issue's imo

First of all, if you choose assasin at level 50, you get a really high dc/sc/mc ring.. and if you press key 7? you get an extra bonus.
Where-as if you choose paladin you get a good defensive ring, but no extra bonus when pressing key 7.... (probably the same for the HP/MP+ class)
why should assasin get extra boost if other sub-classes don't?

Also, exp pots. x5 should be the highest you can get from an exp pot. x10 is ridiculous, and x20?? thats just having a laugh. Yeh it may cost alot of GG, but x20!!! its well worth it.
i thin you should re-do the exp pots so there is a x2 for 15mins 30mins or 1hour. and a x3 for 15mins 30mins or 1hour. Maybe x5 if your really generous but its 2 good tbh

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
your website doesn't send an activation code so i cant register to post.... few issue's imo

First of all, if you choose assasin at level 50, you get a really high dc/sc/mc ring.. and if you press key 7? you get an extra bonus.
Where-as if you choose paladin you get a good defensive ring, but no extra bonus when pressing key 7.... (probably the same for the HP/MP+ class)
why should assasin get extra boost if other sub-classes don't?

Try pressing 9 key think that works.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Server down?.

Maybe it wasnt but i have lagged out 5 times in last 15mins.

Last edited:

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
yeh server lagging everyone out every 1-2 mins after loggin in >< quite weird